Black Throne chest help

mayweather83

i only miss one chest, is located in the northern tower in black throne, in the area with the three "elevators". i can't reach it, cause there is a locked door (that, i suppose, should be open)

also i got all the artifacts but one, i still can't find the one i missed but vulgrim still gave me the bonus shards

thats a life shard, get to the very top of the ledge and in the hallway turn around and look up theres a portal jump to get to the chest
I believe they are talking about the chest that is on the level above that one. If you use the shadow flight points and reach the top of the tower, there is a chest behind a seemingly unlockable door. I'm not sure if it is needed because I haven't heard someone with all collectables say something about that chest.

So yea, I'm stuck on this one also and I cant figure it out, it doesnt help the one description on how to get it in this thread is very vauge, can anyone clarify?

On the map it is in the northern tower in the room with the scale/elevator puzzle, on the map it appears in a room with no floor and 3 circles in the middle in a room I cant find that branches out from a hallway.

nvm: found it.

When you get up to the ring around the ledge you run up the stairs and continue to go higher as you usually would, you will come across a portal area on the ground in front of you, shoot one portal there, turn around and stand on the mini staircase behind you. If you look back the way you came and up there is a portal area about a level above you. shoot one there and the chest is only a jump to your right once you exit the portal.

Edited by Runic Aries

So yea, I'm stuck on this one also and I cant figure it out, it doesnt help the one description on how to get it in this thread is very vauge, can anyone clarify?

On the map it is in the northern tower in the room with the scale/elevator puzzle, on the map it appears in a room with no floor and 3 circles in the middle in a room I cant find that branches out from a hallway.

nvm: found it.

When you get up to the ring around the ledge you run up the stairs and continue to go higher as you usually would, you will come across a portal area on the ground in front of you, shoot one portal there, turn around and stand on the mini staircase behind you. If you look back the way you came and up there is a portal area about a level above you. shoot one there and the chest is only a jump to your right once you exit the portal.

thank you very much.

btw, its a lifestone shard.