PDA

View Full Version : PAL Region?

SatNiteEduardo
01-06-2010, 03:54 AM
Not huge traffic on this forum but I will ask anyway. Will this game make it to the PAL region?

DENAz666
01-06-2010, 04:04 AM
From what i can see mate its a US release, and not coming over here at all :( kinda lame. Unless you want it on PS3 or Wii, in which case its region free

Psycho Chickan
01-06-2010, 04:12 AM
I was reading an interview regarding just this and the limited release is based on the sales of the previous version (which were abysmal). As a result they are releasing #3 to the area it sold well in. If it gains momentum they will consider distribution to Europe / Asia pacific regions.

Darth Trom
01-15-2010, 04:34 AM
You are not missing anything with this game. It is truly boring when it comes to Karaoke Games. I have more fun with all the Guitar Hero, Lips, Rock Band, and even the previous Karaoke Revolution: American Idols. The song selection for this one is abysmal as some of the songs are awful and the rest are retreads from previous KR games. If you are searching for 1000/1000, it gets terribly boring as there are a limited number of songs to select from, NO DOWNLOADABLES, and a large magnitude of monotonous challenges in which you will have to repeat the same songs over and over.

Lips is much better if you are looking for a pure karaoke game. Trust me this game is bad.