PDA

View Full Version : Big Bopper...... confirmed.

the Sgt Sw
01-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Ok, so this is how I did it. Started a single player ARCADE match 2 players, useing main and made up guest account. On the 2nd controller use a rubber band (or your little brother) and hold down the block button. When the coast is clear move up but try not to run into a bad guy. Now this can be very long and tedious but hey "no pain, no gain." So keep blocking on controller 2 and bop (no pun intended) your way to the end on the first controller. It don't matter if you die 345,879,843+ times on controller one, both accounts will still get the goods. (Not confirmed if the second player dies while player ones still alive if you get it, I would probly say yes).

Good things to remember is that sometimes the 2nd player will take alittle damage, nothing to worry about. Try to keep them far away and in a
corner on boss battles. So good luck :drunk Now can you dig it suckas......

kupomog
01-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Gonna have to try this...I pretty much gave up on this game because that Lizzies boss and then sometimes Luther are just impossible for me to beat.

Mr1721
07-10-2010, 06:37 AM
i got 11/12 achievements now i just gotta beat Arcade mode for 200G xD but like when i fought them.. i got my ass kicked.. i think the difficulty was on Warchief and i couldnt continue i had to start from the beginning all over again >_> how can you continue or "insert a coin" to continue playing from where you were.