PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at ashlands

seven43861
01-06-2010, 07:57 AM
The part where theres this giant worm slithering around some platforms, and you have to walk over sand across them. Is there a specific trick, did I miss a special item along the way here, or is this just what it is?

Serblander
01-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Activate the Chronosphere to slow down time (with the Crossblade) and then you run your arse off! Once you're on the small (circular? can't remember now) stone floor, the worm can't get you. Then just run from one to another.

Look to see where the worm is before you start running - ie: make sure he is furthest away from you each time before you start to make a run for it.

I hope this helps as its been a little while since i played that section so i'm just going by memory. Good Luck.

Turkdaballa6
01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
That part is annoying lol. Serb he is talking about later on the ashland where there are 5 platforms with no chronosphere around.

Seven here its a little tricky, you have to time it right when to run and make sure your first step is to double jump and glide which gives you a few meters towards the next platform before the worm comes for you. Dont rush it, take your time and survey the worms path. When it is the furthest away from you, if you cant figure out the distance just hold LT and when the worm disappears from our sight thats when its too far also thats when you move. Try to go for the part of the platform that is between you and the worm. The worm will have to avoid the platform so if you have the platform between you and the worm it will buy you some more time. Its annoying as hell and good luck.