PDA

View Full Version : all ruined videos!

Lord Goblinboy
01-06-2010, 10:48 AM
I found some videos on youtube which i think everyone will benefit from :)

hope these helped

p.s these are not my videos, i just found them and decided to post them here to help people

YouTube- All ruined trophy -Dragon Ball - Cave and Kai Planet -Part 1- ( part 1 )

YouTube- All ruined - Dragon Ball - Tournament Stage, Island, and Cell games - Part 2 - ( part 2 )

YouTube- All ruined - Dragon Ball - City and Wasteland - Part 3 ( part 3 )

YouTube- All ruined - Dragon Ball - Rocky Mountains - Part 4 ( part 4 )

YouTube- All ruined - Dragon Ball - Namek - Part 5 ( part 5 )

YouTube- All ruined - Dragon Ball - Ruined Namek - Part 6 ( part 6 )

Zombified Jake
01-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Whoa cool, I'll check these out soon. Thanks for the links.

Well they show the locations, but this is shown on training mode. Reminder to people, gotta do it on versus.

Lord Goblinboy
01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
yeah, but it helps to show where the general areas are , the only problem being stopping the AI from destroying them

maybe a checklist would help?

NEO CRIMS0N
01-06-2010, 05:20 PM
A screen shot checklist, probably an online one, that would be the best way to go about doing something like this

RudeBoy TK
05-02-2010, 09:31 PM
yeah, but it helps to show where the general areas are , the only problem being stopping the AI from destroying them

maybe a checklist would help?
There is a checklist on the ps3trophy site

TiptopChrisy
05-09-2010, 10:22 PM
This is driving me nuts !! every time i get so many items destroyed , the ai goes and flys into something :@ :@
1. Does it all have to be done in one run through or does what ever i destroy save after the fight is over ?
2. I f the ai destroys something and i play on and destroy a few items do they save at the end of the fight ?

Lord Goblinboy
09-15-2010, 10:43 AM
i know this is bringing up an old post, but in answer to your question, yes each item does save after you destroy it and finish the match, if the AI destroys something, keep going, then do it again and destroy just those things that the AI destroyed and then finish the match and it will count.

hope this helps