PDA

View Full Version : Trouble reaching Tiamat

ApochWeiss
01-06-2010, 10:53 AM
So, I just got the crosslade and am in a room with a wheel you turn with a handle in front of a statue surrounded by lava. On the left side there's a blue door (up on a ledge) and a locked door. I used the crossblade to open the locked door at the end of the ledge to the left and got a chunch of ceiling to fall down.

No idea what to do at this point, it said to use the crossblade to charge something, and there's this columb in front of me that has three things on it that I assume are meant to blow up, but I cannot get the crossblade to do ANYTHING.

Anyone able to help with what the fuck I'm supposed to do?

la409pete
01-06-2010, 11:02 AM
i just went through there but im not positive where you are talking about can you explain it any better?

ApochWeiss
01-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Ok, well, like I said there's that statue and a wheel you spin that raises up the statue when you chuck the crossblade at the stuff on it. When it raises up, a door on the left side opens up. You jump up on the left ledge and there's this blue door you can't open, and when you go through the now open door there's something hanging you chuck your crossblade at, which causes a chunk of the ceiling to fall into the lava so you can stand on it.

When you stand on it, you'll see a very thin column, and it has three crystalized spots on it that shine black. You're supposed to do something to them with your crossblade but I cannot figure it out.

I seriously have no idea how to better explain it then that.

XCVii 007
01-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I think you are supposed to light those bombs with the torches on the wall. Hit the torches first, then the bombs.