PDA

View Full Version : what version of bayonetta is this one?

uno_master
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
just wondering what version this is

SteveSunderland
01-06-2010, 01:04 PM
??? Just the normal ? You mean, because of the picture on the dash ? It mostly changes...

RuYi
01-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Yeah, the normal one. If you're not connected to XBL, you see this one, if you are online, you see the boot with the gun on it instead. :)

uno_master
01-06-2010, 02:10 PM
oh ok thanks:)

iNf3Rn0 Lan
01-07-2010, 02:24 AM
I only have ever seen the one shown in the picture from the first post and I've been connected to LIVE. Odd.

KingBroly
01-07-2010, 10:25 AM
There are actually 4 different pictures. Well, I've seen 4. There may be more.

Ren Fuuma
01-09-2010, 11:20 AM
I only have ever seen the one shown in the picture from the first post and I've been connected to LIVE. Odd.

yeah, I don't know about 4 of them but maybe i need to end it to unlock them, I dunno, as far as the 2 that i know of both mentioned here

the reason you get the same offline and on is because it's already loaded, to change it from a full shot to her leg with the gun at least, you need to open the tray login to xbl then close it back otherwise it doesn't change

While waiting on my dinosaur of a pc to thaw out(yay new england weather) i messed around with this theory and confirmed it

loading it offline then signing on won't change the image, opening the tray offline or online then closing it back ONLINE will give you a new image.