PDA

View Full Version : Deng Ai?

MattDB87
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Hes in the encyclopedia, but not A gathering of heroes. He is the only one i am missing. How do i get him?

MattDB87
01-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Hes in the encyclopedia, but not A gathering of heroes. He is the only one i am missing. How do i get him?

nevermind, i replayed it later on and he just popped up randomly as a captured officer, and he was my 250th!

Captain Ashton
01-15-2010, 11:28 PM
Well done. Sima Shi was my 250th.

Some advice for anyone struggling to get the final officers, do the following:
- Play the Gathering of Heroes scenario and allow MAX officers to be recruited.
- Play until only one faction remains, preferable with only 1 region (but it does not matter if they have more than 1).
- If you check the encyclopedia you should know what officer(s) you are missing. Keep using the 'recruit' policy until they appear. Remember, officers with 'get' next to them have already been unlocked.
- Keep an eye on your opponents region(s). It may be that the officer you need is in his army (Sima Shi was for me).
- If this is the case, invade that region. If the region was the capital, you should be able to recruit all the officers of the opposing team at the end (but just recurit the one(s) you need).
- If it wasn't the capital region and you wern't able to capture the officer you needed, he will likely be roaming the land as a free officer, so go back to using 'Recurit'.

I hope this helps anyone who may also have problems getting the 250 officers achievment.

Creech
01-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Well done. Sima Shi was my 250th.

Some advice for anyone struggling to get the final officers, do the following:
- Play the Gathering of Heroes scenario and allow MAX officers to be recruited.
- Play until only one faction remains, preferable with only 1 region (but it does not matter if they have more than 1).
- If you check the encyclopedia you should know what officer(s) you are missing. Keep using the 'recruit' policy until they appear. Remember, officers with 'get' next to them have already been unlocked.
- Keep an eye on your opponents region(s). It may be that the officer you need is in his army (Sima Shi was for me).
- If this is the case, invade that region. If the region was the capital, you should be able to recruit all the officers of the opposing team at the end (but just recurit the one(s) you need).
- If it wasn't the capital region and you wern't able to capture the officer you needed, he will likely be roaming the land as a free officer, so go back to using 'Recurit'.

I hope this helps anyone who may also have problems getting the 250 officers achievment.

"Hire" is much better than "Recruit". With Recruit it shows you 6 officers and you have to hire one, even if they all show "Get" next to their name. With "Hire" you can scroll through all available officers, even if it is more than 100, and select one that does not show "Get".

cp21133
03-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Plus with Hire you can take them from the enemy's forces, just make sure to have plenty of items because most all of the officers you try to hire will require 1-3 items. These items will not be anything in particular they will just take whatever you have a supply of at the time.