PDA

View Full Version : paris area 1 achievement

DGCmondo
01-06-2010, 11:16 AM
hi i am playing though single player at the moment and just about to do the grand prix level but looking at my achievements i have unlocked paris area 2 achievement but not number 1 yet just wondering has something gone wrong as i know 1 suppose to be before 2 lol

thanks

M1keX
01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
hi i am playing though single player at the moment and just about to do the grand prix level but looking at my achievements i have unlocked paris area 2 achievement but not number 1 yet just wondering has something gone wrong as i know 1 suppose to be before 2 lol

thanks

I was worried about this too but after a few more missions you will get paris area 1 (so yes 2 comes first), u'll know when ur close to getting number 1 cause all the area thats not got checkpoints around it (paris area 1) will become coloured

Horwitz
01-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Ok whew. That worried me too.

Ostrodamus
02-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Hmmm well I'm 74% complete and still haven't unlocked Paris 1 achievement.

ConfusedGeek
02-13-2010, 05:11 AM
i got paris 1 1st, then 3, then 2.

it all depends on the mission you do. you have to do all the gold and gray mission in an area. but because, at times, you have a choice on what you do you might go out an area before you do all the needed mission.

just an fyi, i did 3 and 2 after i finished the game.

Ostrodamus
02-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Oops, I totally didn't realize the grey letters were missions. I thought once you completed the gold letter missions that they went "idle" and turned grey until another mission was available. This solves my problems, just an idiotic mistake.