Reasons to (not) but this game?

Runic Aries

So I'm thinking about getting this game after a friend told me it has a legend of zelda kind of feel to it, but since there isnt a demo I can find or have access to, I cant make my own opinion on it without playing it.

Can anyone give me a push towards buying or not buying the game?

EDIT: Sorry, just realized I made a typo in the title, should have been "to buy this game"

So I'm thinking about getting this game after a friend told me it has a legend of zelda kind of feel to it, but since there isnt a demo I can find or have access to, I cant make my own opinion on it without playing it.

Can anyone give me a push towards buying or not buying the game?

EDIT: Sorry, just realized I made a typo in the title, should have been "to buy this game"

Actually mate, none! I see no reason not to buy it - its bloody brilliant! (IMHO).

If you want you can check out my review of it here as well as listen to a Darksiders special podcast review - just click on the audio file under the rating at end of article (or iTunes under ThumbPad podcast).

http://www.thataussiegamesite.com.au/reviews/609-darksiders-review

I kept both short and sweet with a general overview as i did not want to give away any spoilers. One of the best things about this game was the constant surprises and new elements brought into play, so i want to keep that as much a mystery as possible.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope they make a sequel. :)