PDA

View Full Version : Help!: Stuck in the train puzzle at the hollows

daragazt
01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
After getting the tremor gauntlet, i'm in the room with the bomb and the fire tubes with the train puzzle. I have draged the train to climb the wall but i don't know how to get to the door I'm supposed to.

Help?

StolenPaper18
01-26-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm stuck in the same part and have no idea what to do. I've dragged the train all over the place and moved it back and forth. I've never been so confused before. Could someone please help me out here?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid. ;)

drebus
01-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Just look around when you're on top of the train and you'll see it ;) I don't want to give the complete answer because that would be a shame. Puzzles are the best when you solve them by yourself.

Goodluck :D

llll epic llll
02-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Just look around when you're on top of the train and you'll see it ;) I don't want to give the complete answer because that would be a shame. Puzzles are the best when you solve them by yourself.

Goodluck :D

wtf kind of answer is that?

N3m36
02-11-2010, 08:04 AM
you have to put the passenger train under the part with the demon growth(in case you haven't found that its straight ahead of where the freight train is standing.
then you just jump up and climb the growth, i think you have to climb around the corner or the ceiling