PDA

View Full Version : twilight cathedral

iamgift3d
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
feels like im stuck on something obvious but i cant figure it out. Im in the room with the gears in the lava and the big spinning platform (one of the main rooms off of the room with the 3 statues missing swords). Ive raised one of the ledges on the right but theres a room on the left with a red wall and 2 different bombs the bomb on the ground i can reach and stick to the wall but the bomb in the air i cant reach. Ive tried using the boomerang from the bomb in the air to the wall a million times in different orders, but to no avail. What am i missing here?

ConfusedGeek
01-06-2010, 07:29 PM
use 4 inert sticky bombs from the bomb on the wall to the red jewel (place one of the bombs on the jewel). tag the bomb in order from wall to jewel. Rachet up the blade and throw at the first bomb on the wall.

iamgift3d
01-06-2010, 08:04 PM
use 4 inert sticky bombs from the bomb on the wall to the red jewel (place one of the bombs on the jewel). tag the bomb in order from wall to jewel. Rachet up the blade and throw at the first bomb on the wall. thanks man that shit brain fucked the shit out of me.

marblesetter
01-06-2010, 11:36 PM
What about the part where you have to raise the towers? to get the next sword? Stuck there as well

buckethead069
01-06-2010, 11:42 PM
for the tower part - hit the low one on the right first. then jump to hit the one that just opened (lower one on the right) then go back to the first one and hit that again. jump up to the middle platform and throw the bomb to explode the red stuff. then jump in the side opening and hit the next switch. this will raise the towers like stairs. jump through the opening in the wall where the red rocks were and jump on the rope. take that all the way to the sword. hope it helps.

ConfusedGeek
01-06-2010, 11:54 PM
thanks man that shit brain fucked the shit out of me.

me too, i googled that at 1am this morning. i was doing what i posted, but only using 1 inert bomb instead of 4.

now to beat up the guy with the guy in his stomach. the jailer.

iamgift3d
01-06-2010, 11:59 PM
me too, i googled that at 1am this morning. i was doing what i posted, but only using 1 inert bomb instead of 4.

now to beat up the guy with the guy in his stomach. the jailer. Where you google it from? i was looking all over for a guide cause some of these puzzles are pretty confusing.

the jailer took me 1 try. Just boomerang all three of its weak points and it falls to its knees then walllop it till it stands back up rinse and repeat 3 times and youre golden.

ConfusedGeek
01-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Where you google it from? i was looking all over for a guide cause some of these puzzles are pretty confusing.

the jailer took me 1 try. Just boomerang all three of its weak points and it falls to its knees then walllop it till it stands back up rinse and repeat 3 times and youre golden.

it took me 2 tries.

i just googled the name of the place (cathedral) and darkisiders.

i got a couple of hits. i think i got the answer from gamespot.

AOSKINS
01-08-2010, 12:47 AM
thanks man that shit brain fucked the shit out of me.

Ha, me too, best quote ever.