PDA

View Full Version : 2 chests and 1 artifact

D4Ru73K
01-06-2010, 07:19 PM
As you see the image there is one chest and one artifact. I know how to get this chest but I see only one portal, where is another one? and how to get this artifact? is too high for War.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3313/dsc00740.png

And last question. In Drowned Pass map shows me chest I think on the top of building. This chest will appear if I'll do something like destroy all graves in The Choking Grounds or destroy all hydrants in The Crossroads but what exactly will I have to do for this chest? Any idea? Thx :drunk

staticxmi
01-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Umm I don't think anyone has found a way to get the drowned pass chest but it doesn't have anything in it that you need for the achievements.

To get that artifact jump off the fan blade towards the black tunnel that's on the map, I think on your way down you can grapple something. It miiiight involve the "mask of shadows" or whatever, so if you jump off and can't see anything there you might have to wait.

buckethead069
01-06-2010, 11:00 PM
i know there was a hidden chest that you got only after you lit all of the torches down this thin alleyway with the crossblade - don't really remember if it was drowned pass or not.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Torches are in Twilight Cathedral - I've done it but still I'm stuck in Drowned Pass, this chest on top of the building, I don't know how to get it :confused:

Eilujin
01-07-2010, 05:10 AM
The Chest in the picture can be retrieved by doing the following:
- First goto where the chest is, you will see a hole above the wall that blocks the way to the chest, use the voidwalker and shoot the port on the ceiling in that room, there is a port there.
- Now Goto where the artifact is in the pic, use the voidwalker on one of the ports, and port into the room with the chest.

Death2Santa
01-08-2010, 05:08 AM
You have to jump off of the fan into a small narrow passageway beneath the blades and then at the last minute use your abyssal chain to catch the grapple point and pull yourself up. Make sure though that you have hit the portal in the beginning of the area first so that when you arrive here you can warp back and get the treasure chest after getting the artifact. Simple, huh

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 12:42 PM
I've done it 2 days ago but thx mate ;)