PDA

View Full Version : Does this disqualify me from the 1000 club?

Cable Player
01-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Hi, I have a quick question about the 1000 clubs.
I know that you can not qualify to be a part of one for games you have used save files for 100%, glitched/hacked etc.
It says in the 'tems and conditions' that they know that you have hacked etc. because achievements have been unlocked in unusual orders.

My question is:
With LEGO: Batman the first thing I did was use ALL of the cheats to unlock everything. So I got some really unusual achievements before I even completed the first levels. Would this disqualify me because it is in a weird order? I hope not because I havent done anything wrong!!

thanks,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place I wasnt too sure where to put it.

Asian47
01-06-2010, 11:43 PM
No matter how unusual your order of achievements may seem, so long as it is possible to unlock them all within that matter without cheating, you will still be applicable for the clubs.

I cannot comment on it though, as I have not played the game myself.

Cable Player
01-06-2010, 11:49 PM
oh good, well thats reasuring. i dont see why it wouldnt qualify but you never know!!
:)

Kamakazi Pear
01-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Cheat codes are fine, as they were put in the game by the game developers. What isn't allowed is gamesaves etc, where you are 'hacking' a system to get your achievements.

Aslong as all your achievements were unlocked properly, then it's fine. So yes, any cheat codes entered in Lego Batman would be fine.

Cable Player
01-07-2010, 12:23 AM
haha you make it sound silly :D
thanks, i just wasnt too sure
il unsubscribe from this thread now so i probably wont post back
cheers guys