PDA

View Full Version : the hollows

iamgift3d
01-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Past the pipe room and past when you get the grieves. Im stuck in a square room with three raised platforms(that you can move up and down). And what looks like an engine piece to drag around. And i think the exit is at the top of the room but i have no clue what i have to do any ideas?

MJAussie360
01-06-2010, 11:59 PM
Get the engine piece on the first one that lowers to the ground. Raise it and grab the piece and charge your gauntlet while holding it. Let it go and the gauntlet should smash it to the next pillar. Rinse and repeat till you get it to the third structure. Drag the piece to the end so you can climb up to the ledge.

Hope it helps, its been a while since I did that one.

iamgift3d
01-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Get the engine piece on the first one that lowers to the ground. Raise it and grab the piece and charge your gauntlet while holding it. Let it go and the gauntlet should smash it to the next pillar. Rinse and repeat till you get it to the third structure. Drag the piece to the end so you can climb up to the ledge.

Hope it helps, its been a while since I did that one. thanks man. didnt know the first tram went to the ground.

MJAussie360
01-07-2010, 12:05 AM
No worries mate, we're all here to help each other ^.^