PDA

View Full Version : What is up with the poll on the homepage?

Cable Player
01-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi guys,
ive noticed now for months and months, probably well over a year, that there is a poll on the homepage about DLC achievements and multiplayer achievements, (one of the poll boxes you can check saying ' theyre the devils spawn get rid of them) or something along the lines of that.

But everytime I go to answer it loads a white screan with 'Dont even think about it' written at the top left.

Whats up with that!? Originally I thought that it was the school computers (where I first noticed it) because your not supposed to use off-topic websites at the school I went too. But my laptop, my mums laptop, my PC, my brothers PC, mr brothers MAC all do the same thing!?!?

Whats up with it?

Exhausted Dad
01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Worked for me. Its funny, I've always seen it and I have never clicked on it.

CaptainSpanner
01-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Ive noticed it there for a while but thats never happened to me.... Maybe a mod should put a new poll there...:)

Barad
01-07-2010, 12:45 PM
I think thats becuase your not allowed to vote twice so if you vote a second time, that message comes up. Also i think their trying to get a certain amount of people to vote altogether to make a new one. Hopefully I'm right in some sense.

Starstrukk X360A
01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
I've actually never had that happen to me.

Kairi
01-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I've actually never had that happen to me.
I haven't had that happen to me either.

I wish the poll would be updated though.

dakisbac
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
It's just an error. The site thinks you're trying to access a page you're not supposed to be able to access so that message pops up

RuggersAssassin
01-07-2010, 09:57 PM
I haven't had that happen to me either.

I wish the poll would be updated though.

They don't update it because they don't have the time and they have more important things to do as they have said in the feedback section. It would be good to see it updated it, but they've been busy with the achievement awards and such and new site features more important than a simple poll.

Cable Player
01-08-2010, 12:22 AM
that sucks lol