PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat the big guys?

ChowderlyDude
01-07-2010, 02:02 AM
When you face off against a bunch of guys at the cursing ground in these arenas how do you kill the big fat guys? They pretty much eat your health.

StaticVito
01-07-2010, 02:16 AM
I just tried to avoid them best I could, and it will keep spawning smaller enemies for you to get to the required #

Enemy Instinct
01-07-2010, 02:52 AM
air attacks.

ChowderlyDude
01-07-2010, 02:19 PM
I didn't even have the sickle and I was just killing things with the environment so nothing was leveled up. I went back to a save that was 20 minutes old and I entered the The Hollow Lord code and then leveled up with The Harvester.

OniZuka311
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM
You have to dodge more. Lock on to the big guy dodge into him, hit him a couple times and then dodge out. Rinse and repeat.

MADasaHatter
01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
I tried everything against these mfer's and the spinning star does crap against them.

Then I found their weakness.

Counter.

They have a two punch attack. Don't attack and just wait for it, hit RB right before the blow and then attack. Hit em a few times and then wait for another punch. They don't last long when you go this route.

They crushed me the first few times I faced them and I had to go into demon mode to take them down. Now they don't even lay a hand on me.

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Damn of all the things to have trouble with in this game and this is one of yours? GL with the future stuff, lol.

IISYNII Raid3n
01-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Sadly I have to agree with him...You won't have an easy time if this is handing your ass to you so early on in the game. The key to doing good is leveling just one weapon, and learning to dodge. If you can master dodging nothing is difficult...well...enemy wise. Puzzle wise is a different story