PDA

View Full Version : Tremor gauntlet not working now?

BoostinBen
01-07-2010, 02:18 AM
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I just finished beating The Griever and getting his heart back to the Scalding Gallow. I see where I'm suppose to go next to get to The Stygian and it's blocked by that blue ice-like crystallization found everywhere that the Tremor Gauntlet is suppose to destroy by holding Y. The problem here is that any time I try to hold Y, it brings out my scythe to slash. It doesn't even work in battle when I try it; and I can't seem to find out a way to disable the scythe. The little yellow dot that shows where I'm suppose to go is placed above this blue crystallization so I need to get passed it somehow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 02:26 AM
You can switch between Scythe and Tremor Gauntlet pressing by eee (my english) this button under 'Toggle Secondary Weapon' Switch on Tremor Gauntlet - you will see it in right corner and try it or try to load last save, should help you ;)

BoostinBen
01-07-2010, 02:47 AM
You can switch between Scythe and Tremor Gauntlet pressing by eee (my english) this button under 'Toggle Secondary Weapon' Switch on Tremor Gauntlet - you will see it in right corner and try it or try to load last save, should help you ;)

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you mean - "...pressing by eee (my english..."? I have tried to figure out how to toggle them for like 30 minutes and can't seem to find out how.

Where is this "Toggle Secondary Weapon" area? I can see both items in the menu screen but I can't switch them around or anything.

BoostinBen
01-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Good God nevermind...just had to press down on the directional pad rofl. Thanks again.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Hehe ;) step by step. You were talking about blue crystal ice and you couldn't destroy it, right? Toggle Secondary Weapon is not area - it's button on the cotroler - I didn't know how to write in english, I did mean 'down button on the cross" - by pressing this button you can switch between Scythe and Tremor, right? so switch on Tremor and destroy this ice by Y, should work. It's not bug, shouldn't switch on Scythe when you've choosen Tremor and pressed Y ;)

Good God nevermind...just had to press down on the directional pad rofl. Thanks again.

Exactly mate ;)