PDA

View Full Version : The Fan Room artifact...

-KTA-
01-07-2010, 04:37 AM
In the Fan room there is a switch to hit to get the fan moving... if you look above you in that switch room you'll see an artifact above you.

How do you get this??????

Eilujin
01-07-2010, 04:57 AM
While riding on top of the fan you will see on the map a greyed out portion that looks like a path but you can never get to it. Thats because it is below the fan. You need the graple; jump off the fan to this greyed out path area (may need to glide a bit)and the RT will show up on the screen so you can graple underneath. Then you need voidwalker to get to the artifact.

-KTA-
01-07-2010, 05:54 AM
While riding on top of the fan you will see on the map a greyed out portion that looks like a path but you can never get to it. Thats because it is below the fan. You need the graple; jump off the fan to this greyed out path area (may need to glide a bit)and the RT will show up on the screen so you can graple underneath. Then you need voidwalker to get to the artifact.

Thanks I don't have the graple yet, going to the worm desert now with the time shift upgrade. I'll go back when I get it!