PDA

View Full Version : Overlord Artifact

seven43861
01-07-2010, 06:18 AM
It's the last Artifact I need, anyone know where it might be?

Also I'm missing two out of the four Legendary Enhancements, I have War's glory, and Fury's embrace, I can only guess that the other two are Death, and Strife. Any locations on any of these will be great.

middlefingaz101
01-07-2010, 09:17 AM
the overlord artifact is in the worm holes in the ashlands......u need to grapple to the top of the middle drill and lift up the drill so you can get down. My problem is if anyone can help me out, is everyone describes how to get down to it, which I did...but after that I can't figure out how to get it....if someone could fill me in i'd appreciate it. I see it on the cove but have no clue how to get there. Thanks in advance.

seven43861
01-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey thanks, I picked up the overlord artifact today, I also found the other two legendary artifacts, you can find Death's embrace on the road between Scalding Gallow and Dry road, and the other one Strife's offering can be found in the wormholes close to where the overlord artifact is.

seven43861
01-07-2010, 09:28 PM
the overlord artifact is in the worm holes in the ashlands......u need to grapple to the top of the middle drill and lift up the drill so you can get down. My problem is if anyone can help me out, is everyone describes how to get down to it, which I did...but after that I can't figure out how to get it....if someone could fill me in i'd appreciate it. I see it on the cove but have no clue how to get there. Thanks in advance.

It's not the middle drill you have to lift, it's the one furthest to the west. Climb the middle drill then use the Abyssal chain to get across to the other drill.