PDA

View Full Version : "Aerial Predator" Achievemnt

migueloetb
01-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I have been trying to get this achievement for about 10 tires now and i cant seem to get enough kills?(i am playing on apocalyptic) the enemy's seem like they would die much easier on easy. If I die durring the level and continue from there, do the kills stack up and count? any help would be great thanks in advance:)

Runic Aries
01-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Im pretty sure the kills dont count, but I spent about 3 times trying to get this only using the lock on blast on asmany people as I could. The only thing you should shoot at that doesnt die in 1 hit from that attack is the dragon because he will obstruct your view, but dont shoot him until you enter the cave as there are lots of bats flying around that are 1 shot kills. also watch out for mobs of birds, they can be kinda hard to see and it may take 3+ charge shots to kill them all, but they are 1 hit kills and they travel in groups of about 20-30

Baris
01-07-2010, 12:31 PM
A tip i got is to avoid the angels and go nut's on the swarms of small fy flying in flocks, you should try that. And i am pretty sure it needs to be done in 1 run.

knightdedede
01-07-2010, 12:38 PM
How do you retry this? I got knocked off and I'm now at the Twilight Cathedral. I missed the achievement (obviously) but I don't know how to go back and try again.

Runic Aries
01-07-2010, 12:42 PM
How do you retry this? I got knocked off and I'm now at the Twilight Cathedral. I missed the achievement (obviously) but I don't know how to go back and try again.

you have to manually save just before you use the beholder's key and trigger the cutscene, if you did then you can reload your save an start over.

knightdedede
01-07-2010, 12:50 PM
God damnit. So in other words I have to start over to get back there. It's not that bad I guess. I still have to start over to get the Open Air Parking achievement anyway.

B4DKARM4
01-07-2010, 11:54 PM
How the hell are you supposed to get this? I've read that there are flocks of something while your fighting angels on the way to the twilight cathedral.

I don't see them. I'm on a 52 inch Sony wega HDTV sitting all of three feet away from the screen, before you go into the caves I don't see anything but angels that are targetable. This achievement is giving me gray hairs.

IONz
01-08-2010, 12:00 AM
How the hell are you supposed to get this? I've read that there are flocks of something while your fighting angels on the way to the twilight cathedral.

I don't see them. I'm on a 52 inch Sony wega HDTV sitting all of three feet away from the screen, before you go into the caves I don't see anything but angels that are targetable. This achievement is giving me gray hairs.

The flocks look like little red and green bats.....as long as you hit all of them you should be able to get it. I actually just got it a little while ago. BTW, you are at the part where you are flying right? ;)

B4DKARM4
01-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Just got it, I read somewhere there are flocks when you are fighting the angels, there aren't. Got it about three green/red waves before the ride ends.

My advice, watch for the bats that fly in groups of three while your fighting the angels, they are quick one hit homing kills, learn the patterns of the green/red flocks in the caves and do NOT hold your charge too long, the flocks will go out of line of sight and your shots will hit nothing but rock. Constantly be charging and use 2 second bursts to paint and hit as many targets as you can.

Good luck :/