PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on two particular paris 3 FP targets

martin88
01-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm trying to get the target (a viewpoint?) on the top of the ferris wheel, as well as a target on the roof of the building by the eiffel tower. If I can find a map, I'll pinpoint them.

By any chance if anyone knows what ones I'm on about, can you please tell me how the hell you climb the wheel/building, since I can't figure it out.

Ok. I managed to get to the top of the ferris wheel. The building by the tower is still impossible to climb up, though, much to my annoyance, as that single view point is the very, very last one I need in the game.

Any advice? Thankees.

OK, Update number two, huzzah!
Here's a incredibly low res map showing the viewpoint in question
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/martin88/derp.png

I would really like this thing collected. Thanks.

B1indSide
01-08-2010, 05:14 AM
on top of the building isn't hard. Inside the courtyard in the middle between the two identical buildings, there should be lights that guide you on how to get up. Every building always helps you out with visible lights, but they might be easier to spot when it's still Black and White. It's should be between the two square courtyards along the north wall. Climb up there and then run along the roof until you get to spot.

As for the Ferris Wheel for anyone else that IS stuck. You can run up the outside legs to the middle of the wheel. Then jump to one of the beams leading diagonally-up and then shimmy to the right/top, then carefully maneuver yourself to the upside of the beam so you can walk to the top of the ferris wheel, being very careful to walk around the supports, and then the item is in the cabin/cart at the top.