PDA

View Full Version : The Harvester

knightdedede
01-07-2010, 12:54 PM
I acquired The Harvester using the Hollow Lord code. When I picked it up from Vulgrim, it's description read something like "Harvests more souls". My question is: Does that refer to anything housing a soul? I know you're granted more souls from killed enemies but do inanimate objects release more souls upon destruction using The Harvester? I've been using it for such purposes Justin Case.... Play it safe, Safe Auto.

Xenoes
01-07-2010, 05:41 PM
No I believe it only harvests more souls from killing enemies. From what I've seen anyway. It might give you like one or two more, haven't noticed getting more compared to using Chaoseater. Might as well keep doing it though.

Laronvas
01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
I acquired The Harvester using the Hollow Lord code. When I picked it up from Vulgrim, it's description read something like "Harvests more souls". My question is: Does that refer to anything housing a soul? I know you're granted more souls from killed enemies but do inanimate objects release more souls upon destruction using The Harvester? I've been using it for such purposes Justin Case.... Play it safe, Safe Auto.

There is also the one weapon attachment that grants more souls...but it has a sidenote that when attached to the scythe it has an even greater soul bonus'.

It's one of the first ones you get,

Boosts the amount of souls acquired from enemies & creatures
Additional souls rewards when assigned to Scythe

DENAz666
01-08-2010, 03:16 AM
Also the code is:

The Hollow Lord

Its case and space sensitive :)

knightdedede
01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Thanks guys.

I know what the code is. I wasn't giving it out, I was using it in a sentence.