PDA

View Full Version : Anvil's Ford Chest Delima

Tsukasa117
01-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Ok heres the story im down to litterally the last 2 chests in the game one is the secret unlock chest in Drowned Pass that no one knows how to unlock and the one im haveing a problem getting too. its on the Gauntlet that you and Ulthane run its the building were you use a sticky bomb to blow up the bridge and then meet your first cannon weilding angel the chest is on the second floor but theres no way to get too it there a closet in the back right that has a chest and if you look up theres a opening to get to the second floor but no way to do so no grapple no wall goop and nothing with mask of shadows on. Im kinda at my wits end because I just turned in all my tokens to Vulgrim and he gave me all but one peice for my last life and from what I've been reading this is probably the one since the one in Drowning has been said to not be it. 'sigh' sorry for the long drawn out explanation, please if anyone knows what do do please tell me :confused:

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Take a photo mate and I'll tell you what to do ;)

Tsukasa117
01-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Here Ya Go.

Here is the Map location, Building and the inside of the closet I was talking about

deepthought10
01-07-2010, 06:53 PM
I know the chest you're talking about. If I recall, it's just a health chest that's in the room that Ulthane throws you into. I've cleared all the chests in Anvil's Ford and I'm still missing my last lifestone shard. So that's not it, sadly.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok, I'm in there right now. I don't remember what does the chest has but if you want to get there here is solution step by step.

Start in Anvil's Ford from the pipe, turn left and go, jump over the edge, go and open the door, straight and take door on the right, turn left and go, go, go, jump and grab the edge in front of you, go straight and turn right and voila - you're in the building ;)

As deepthought10 has said, there is health or something but nothing important.

seven43861
01-07-2010, 08:50 PM
I know the chest you're talking about. If I recall, it's just a health chest that's in the room that Ulthane throws you into. I've cleared all the chests in Anvil's Ford and I'm still missing my last lifestone shard. So that's not it, sadly.

just thought you should know, I recieved my last two lifestone shards from Vulgrim after purchasing some combat moves, that might help you max out.

Tsukasa117
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Ah ok hopefully I can get the last ones from Vulgrim thank again for all of your help I really appreciate it.

Tsukasa117
01-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Heres a question to get the shards from Vulgrim do i have to buy all the wrath spells as well or just combat moves, I ask because all the move at level 4 ate 10k+ souls to buy. Also on that note do you get anything wrath or life shard wise after the fight with the destroyer?