PDA

View Full Version : 300 wins tip

Butters
03-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Ok I just realized that this is a way I've been geting wins in with very little effort and I figured I'd tell you all.

this is for after you have completed all other achievements because you will be playing in ameture for this strategy. Once you can play in ameture and you just have wins left start a game 4min like always playing as someone good like the world team or Italy against a horrible team like ghana. Score 2 or 3 goals and just let it sit. I just screw around on my computer will the time runs out. Just check here and there for when you need to take free kicks n such. The ameture ai is so horrible that on average they'll barely ever score. Sometimes you can even just stand still with the ball and the ai won't attack for a minute or 2. Oh and also play with a heavy defense like 5-4-1

JJBDude
03-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Yeah worked great for me on PES6 when I bothered to play all 6 of the leagues for achievements. I normally try run to a corner and stay there hoping that the opponents don't try and close you down, worked on PES6 so should do on FIFA I hope.

H0ly Paldin
03-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok I just realized that this is a way I've been geting wins in with very little effort and I figured I'd tell you all.

this is for after you have completed all other achievements because you will be playing in ameture for this strategy. Once you can play in ameture and you just have wins left start a game 4min like always playing as someone good like the world team or Italy against a horrible team like ghana. Score 2 or 3 goals and just let it sit. I just screw around on my computer will the time runs out. Just check here and there for when you need to take free kicks n such. The ameture ai is so horrible that on average they'll barely ever score. Sometimes you can even just stand still with the ball and the ai won't attack for a minute or 2. Oh and also play with a heavy defense like 5-4-1

Hey Butters great strategy very productive, i shall give it a shot because at this current time if i play another game of fifa staring at the screen then my head will almost certainly explode.