PDA

View Full Version : Items - permanent or not

ChowderlyDude
01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
The items that you buy, are they permanent or not? Should I waste my souls on them?

Baris
01-07-2010, 05:43 PM
What items do you mean ? If Weapons yes if consumeables: nope

You can however refill an empty vessel if you buy it from the shop.

Xenoes
01-07-2010, 05:43 PM
The only items that's aren't permanent are the ones that say they restore health or Wrath. Things that are permanent are things that you equip to your weapon or that increase the maximum size of your health or Wrath bars.

nfgmusicPaul
01-28-2010, 10:32 PM
so I wasted 3000 souls on the 'Undying' function?
Why would it be soooo expensive if it only works once? It says upon receiving a 'fatal strike' it completely restores your health and Wrath. How do you do a fatal blow?
thanks

Fully Avenged
01-29-2010, 01:05 AM
so I wasted 3000 souls on the 'Undying' function?
Why would it be soooo expensive if it only works once? It says upon receiving a 'fatal strike' it completely restores your health and Wrath. How do you do a fatal blow?
thanks

I would actually say owning a 'Undying' is worth having.

By a 'Fatal Strike', it means that when your Lifeforce hits 0, where you would normally die and have to restart at the last Waypoint, Undying will bring you back to life instead.

So yes, I would say your 3000 Souls was worth it. Against some of the later bosses, it's worth having, just in case you die, you get brought back to life, instead of having to go through the fight all again, having to re-do the damage you did, as it were.