PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Pepper/EA Promotion - Codes for EA games

Ackis
01-07-2010, 06:46 PM
So I don't know if this is available where I am (Canada) but I found:

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/

Prizes:
Unique Downloadable Content (DLC) for applicable EA games (games subject to change) - Mass Effect 2, Battlefield Heroes, The Sims 3, Spore, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 plus additional games may be available based on EA game release dates. Once all DLC content has been redeemed various options of other electronic downloads will be available as prizes.
IN-GAME ITEMS REQUIRE APPLICABLE EA GAME, APPLICABLE GAME SYSTEM, INTERNET CONNECTION AND EA REGISTRATION. OTHER DOWNLOADS AND PRIZES DO NOT REQUIRE GAME OR SYSTEM.

Where to get codes:

20/16/14 OZ BOTTLES: Look under the cap of specially marked 20 oz., 16 oz. and 14 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code ("Code"). Codes will be available under the cap on bottles from January 1, 2010 through March 31, 2010 and from July 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010 in participating markets.
FOUNTAIN CUPS: Look behind the sticker of specially marked 32 oz. fountain cups of Dr Pepper® at participating locations from April 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010 for the Code.
Codes from 7 Eleven: You can also find Codes at participating 7 Eleven outlets. Limit of 1 Code from 7 Eleven per person/account.

elephantd
01-07-2010, 09:51 PM
hmmm this may make me drink dr.pepper ove pib lol.

veece16
01-07-2010, 09:54 PM
sweet post, now when my friends are done I can snag their bottles cause they're ps3 faggots. lol.

mmartynn
01-07-2010, 10:24 PM
anyone know if this works in uk? if so, ill go buy loads of DP :P

davhth4
01-07-2010, 10:32 PM
It mentions 7 eleven and over american things so I doubt it will be on UK Dr pepper bottles and wont work in the UK.

I guess 90% that it wont work and will not be on bottles in the uk.

CaptainSpanner
01-07-2010, 10:34 PM
I hope its available in the UK. Im gonna get a bottle tomorrow and check the cap.

MisaaAmane
01-07-2010, 11:14 PM
That's why some times I wish I lived in the US
But hey, may be its going to be like all the contests in Canada, available for residents of the US and Canada, with the exception of Quebec xD

Purge
01-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Guess I'm buying my Dr.Pepper from the internet then.

MisaaAmane
01-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Well, it may still not work on your account if its US only.
Personally, I don't like Dr. Pepper, gotta make other people buy it and drink it or something xD

davhth4
01-07-2010, 11:31 PM
And since it says you need the game you may need the correct region of game.

Ackis
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
I'd like to know what kind of DLC there is, has anyone gotten a code yet?

R Rated Love
01-08-2010, 10:27 PM
Cool stuff.

RenegadeFlanker
01-08-2010, 11:21 PM
i think this might be a bunch of bull shit lol, but i hope it works

v_thorne
01-09-2010, 01:18 AM
i think this might be a bunch of bull shit lol, but i hope it works

How can you even think it's bullshit? If you actually VISIT the website, which is in fact *gasp* the official Dr.Pepper website, it has the contest and information on it.

Big conspiracy solved.

Terrin
01-09-2010, 02:45 AM
Um Anyone else notice u need to do this to get a battlefield achievement... http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/61866

VampHunterD
01-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Um Anyone else notice u need to do this to get a battlefield achievement... http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/61866

I'm sure after the promotion is over the content will be available on Xbox Live, for a price maybe, but available. Also, I went to Sheetz tonight in hopes of nabbing a bottle but apparently the promotion has not gotten to my area yet.

Terrin
01-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Yea hopefully but the promotion runs for a year...

Filter x360a
01-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Nice find. I'll check this out. Love Dr Pepper! It's like they read my mind!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
01-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Sounds like its US only as I don't think the UK has the Cherry DP yet.
Love DP though and would love this promotion in the UK personally.

Seems stupid how there are extra achievements for getting a code etc but this won't be available to everyone.

RadiantViper
01-09-2010, 07:50 PM

My guess it will just make an achievement easier or something ... how could they tie an achievement to a promotion that doesn't seem to be available outside of the US?

Terrin
01-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Yea but it says for the kits so maybe it just gives u a headstart or its a stupid 0 point achievement is what I am thinking

boblosanchez
01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
All of these collectible armors for Mass Effect 2 are really having my head spin. There's the armor from pre-ordering from amazon.com, the armor and weapon from gamestop, now this armor from dr. pepper. I think i'll attempt to collect them all.

master_shake_350
01-10-2010, 04:29 PM

WTF do we do if we live in a country where Dr Pepper is not available or twice the price?

bapae
01-11-2010, 03:12 AM
How do i get stuff for the 360 games when i did it all it gave me was 3 stupid computer games... BF:Heros, Sims 3, and Spore i even used my EA account i use for my Xbox

Giptuc
01-11-2010, 09:02 AM
im guessing its because those are the games that are currently available, and they will begin releasing the content for the other games when those games become available.

And this is total bs. Once again EA thinks that America is the only country in the world that plays these games and has made it available to the US only.

davhth4
01-11-2010, 09:17 AM
WTF do we do if we live in a country where Dr Pepper is not available or twice the price?

Well the offer is only open to the USA so I guess just not get it?.

They wont make it points for the game unless its just points for the download content unless the content get realeased everywhere else for MS points.

They wont leave the world out of some gamerscore.

Even if you get american dr pepper the code may not work as it may give you region defined downloads.

I will have a look in a shop near me to see if this thing is advertised on the bottles soon.

Ackis
01-11-2010, 04:29 PM
How do i get stuff for the 360 games when i did it all it gave me was 3 stupid computer games... BF:Heros, Sims 3, and Spore i even used my EA account i use for my Xbox

What did you get specifically?

Dustinator
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
No caps here yet in Southern California. I'll keep checking my vending machine though....

bapae
01-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Is Dr.Pepper a coke product? cause if it is im going to have my dad order like 24 or 50 bottles since he owns a vending machene and can get it cheap. but ill wait a little while so he is guarenteed to get ones witht he caps.

Pyrochaos
01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Is Dr.Pepper a coke product? cause if it is im going to have my dad order like 24 or 50 bottles since he owns a vending machene and can get it cheap. but ill wait a little while so he is guarenteed to get ones witht he caps.

Nope. Dr. Pepper is Pepsi. Mr. Pibb is Coke's version.

davhth4
01-11-2010, 08:24 PM
I just remembered about how coke own nearly everything.. even tap water since they did try and bottle tap water and sell it in the uk till they got caught :p lol.

AltruismIsDead
01-12-2010, 03:59 AM
Looks like I'll be drinking Dr. Pepper for the next year.....should've made that a new years resolution.

Just have to wait and see when the codes for the 360 games will be available. Mmmmm Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb/Pibb should have a love child Dr. Pibbers.

Ackis
01-14-2010, 05:10 PM
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100108005273&newsLang=en

Go to: http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea to redeem the code and select from a wide range of game enhancements for Battlefield Heroes™, Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2, Mass Effect™ 2, Spore™ and The Sims™ 3 and others to be announced throughout the year.

Game enhancements for The Sims 3, for example, feature theme-based bundles including Vintage Vegas, Beach Party, Celebrity and Football. Consumers will be able to download exciting new content ranging from a party top or hot boots all the way to a cool Retro car. Fans who have played The Sims over the years will recognize items inspired by previous The Sims games like the Lips Couch or Boomerang Window.

Other examples of exclusive downloadable content include the following:

• In Spore, a dozen Cyborg-themed body parts – such as eyes, heads and arms – can be redeemed and used in the Spore Creature Creator. These parts allow players to mix robot and organic creature body parts to design their own Cyborg creatures. The exclusive Cyborg parts will be usable by all owners of the Spore PC game and anyone who downloads the free Spore Creature Creator Trial Edition from the Spore.com website.

• In Mass Effect 2 (shipping January 26th for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system, PC), a shooter RPG from EA’s award-winning BioWare™ division, there are three unique pieces of armor: two helmets and a visor. The game was recently named by The New York Times as one of 2010’s most anticipated games.

• In Battlefield Heroes, there are four sets of unique character clothing, and consumers get a pair of outfits per download, one for each side.

• In Battlefield: Bad Company 2 four kit upgrades allow you to become a unique Special Activities soldier, with new camouflage and a modified weapon. Kit upgrades also contain new awards and an additional achievement.

*In-game items require applicable EA game, applicable game system, Internet connection and EA registration.

merlin123
09-11-2011, 02:14 PM
The DLC action from DR Pepper is running until December 2011

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

I am searching for som Codes to get the Mass Effect 2 DLC.

Can some one hlep me with that ?

softerxsin495
09-30-2011, 06:47 AM
Good thing I love Dr.Pepper ;D

SilvereX
09-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Didn't this thing end ages ago?

softerxsin495
09-30-2011, 02:56 PM
You should try Dr.Pepper Cherry ;)

Oh, I have!!! Cherry is soooo gooodddd :D :D :D It did my wrong once though... I opened a bottle and it exploded all over my new, white shirt D: wasn't too happy haha. But Yes, cherry Dr.Pepper is delicious!!