PDA

View Full Version : Can you keep playing after defeating the destroyer?

LeakyBung
01-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Was just wondering if you can keep playing the game after beating the destroyer?

Sigz
01-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Now that's what I was wondering too. but I guess we'll find out soon enough, right?
I kinda heard you couldn't do another playthrough with the same skills, but that you can keep playing, don't know if that's true though.
Would be too bad, cuz Apocalypse difficulty is easy already, so I wouldn't mind going through it again with all my skills.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 07:42 PM
After beaten The Destroyer world is open so you can go everywhere you want. You can also carry on Abyssal Armor, rest of stats, upgrades, moves start from zero - you can use only Armor on Apocalyptic dificulty.

stormrider
01-07-2010, 08:04 PM
if anyone of you have already defeated destroyer could you tell me how did you get the seventh piece of the armageddon sword at choking grounds??? i see it from the ground but i cant find a way to reach it. its in an old building on top if you remember. please heeeeeelp

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Use Mask of Shadow, will show you the way and orange ball inside the building ;)

stormrider
01-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Use Mask of Shadow, will show you the way and orange ball inside the building ;) ok figured it out myself but thanx anyway for the help:Bounce:

itower
01-10-2010, 12:32 AM
You CAN NOT keep playing after you defeat the destroyer ... you can start a new game but continuing with your original game will start you right before you start to fight him. You cant go back to 1 area (black thorne i think) and you don't have your sword anymore.

Chinadianninja
01-10-2010, 12:34 AM
You can still go back to the Black Throne if you want to. There's a portal at Scalding Gallows where Samael is.

itower
01-10-2010, 12:39 AM
thanks for the reminder ... i totally forgot about that one. Know anyway to get your sword back? :(

if you are going to finish the achievements after you finish the game i would suggest upgrading your sword to lvl 4 before you build the Armageddon Sword.

NarcNarc
01-10-2010, 12:57 AM
thanks for the reminder ... i totally forgot about that one. Know anyway to get your sword back? :(

if you are going to finish the achievements after you finish the game i would suggest upgrading your sword to lvl 4 before you build the Armageddon Sword. Nah, you don't need to level chaoseater to level 4. Battle hardened is satisfied with the armageddon blade since it is already level 4. If you have it, that is just one less weapon to max out.