PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Freeing the Angle. The last beam help

BioHazard416
01-07-2010, 08:21 PM
I got the first beam at the bottom. Now he says their is 1 final beem. With the rotating blocks above and the portals along them. I can seem to solve this here. Help?

BioHazard416
01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Still stuck here. Its the 2nd beam, help.

BioHazard416
01-07-2010, 09:43 PM
BUMP...anyone whos beat the game fill me in here.

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 05:37 AM
There are 3 beams. Have you done 2 or just 1? If you've only done 1, you need to go to the side of the room with the 2 portals and activate the bottom one and then the one above the ledge. Teleport through the bottom one to the top one. You will now see a portal on the ground next to where you are. Activate it and when you go through the one in the wall, he will get launched out of the one on th eground and you'll be able to access the 2nd floor. Then go in the door and activate the laser after some various puzzles.

If the 3rd one needs activated, there are NEW portals on the bottom level that do the same thing - activate the one on the wall and the one on the ground and you'll get launched high up. Afterwords you'll see a door on the 3rd floor that you enter and voila, more puzzles and the 3rd laser not far behind!

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
What exactly does one do on the 2nd puzzle with the 3 chain thingies and the two crates? Been stuck here for a while now....grrrr

This section is nice one :D you have to use these 2 blocks (by the portal) and 3 elevators to get on the top. As you should know you can teleport a block by the portal from ground to the elevator and elevator will move up or down. Use 3 elevators and 2 blocks to get on the top :D

OB1Maxims
01-09-2010, 03:03 PM
I need help

I got up to the last beam teleported up the main room and got into the side room one with a articfact its got like two blocks moving up and down like lifts
what it looks like you have to do is tele threw then quickly fire tele again to the other block but not fall down the hole.

am i right or am i going about it all wrong can someone explain how to do it please?

primal510+
01-09-2010, 03:19 PM
When you Open a pair of portals you can see through either point, to what lies on the other side.
Room is set up like this:

Walk in look right, two pillars going up and down one portal is on furthest pillar facing you, other is on nearset pillar but portal is facing away from you.
Set a portal on pillar which is facing you.

Then turn away from pillars and behind you is another portal on wall. make a portal on this and look through the portal . You can then see the portal on the first pillar (facing away from you ) . Send a charged portal through it. This closes the first portal and sets one up enabling you to see where you need to beam to. Now just wait, and jump when nothings in the way.

Bit confusing I know

OB1Maxims
01-09-2010, 03:36 PM
You are a fucking saint that i never would of got that. I gliched the earlyer bit thats the way it should of been done.

thanks very very much dude