PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Connection: Failed.

Gand
01-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Right firstly i must apologise, as i'm sure there's somewhere else i should post this (the forums were to big for me to decide where), or there have been countless threads of answers, but when searching it returned errors (possibly too many results?).

Anyways,

Literally 1hour ago my xbox disconnected from live, and since then i have been unable to get back on it.
I run the connection test, and the results state that the network is fine, the internet connection is fine, just the xbox live connection fails.
I've not encountered this issue before, everything runs fine, my xbox can even connect to the internet (once or twice it quickly signs in, but as soon as i do anything it signs out - this is rare though), just i cannot connect to live - which is not fun when you've got a date with some mates and mw2.

Any ideas girls and boys? (I have googled but so much crap is posted i can't find anything relevant).
Oh and i have rebooted the net/the box. And even left it for 30mins to come back (in the hope for a magic fix).

Cheers again.

Q ipoddy Q
01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
this happens to me quite alot even though my internet connection is fine

i found its mainly the wireless connector for my xbox is just rubbish but sometimes the weather makes the connection crappy or the position of your xbox.

veece16
01-07-2010, 10:28 PM
It could be your internet provider or weather conditions like ipoddy said, just wait for a couple hours.

Tufty
01-07-2010, 10:31 PM
I've encountered this problem frequently, it was because the USB port at the back of my xbox was ruined due to the fact that I kept plunging a third controller in there, I solved the problem by buying a new Xbox 360 Elite that makes a funny noise every time I play an Xbox live game. You could try plunging the adapter into the the front of the console.

Gand
01-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Haha it is working again now. Poss weather etc related....?
But will try these if it happens again.