PDA

View Full Version : Wrath Core shards

seven43861
01-07-2010, 09:59 PM
I have searched this entire game, twice. Without serpent roads, and with the fury enhancement to find treasures but I still can't find 2 Wrath core shards, can anyone help?

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Funny but I can't find one, just only one wrath shared and find this secret one chest in Drowned Pass, mayby there is one shared :confused: ehh...

seven43861
01-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Funny but I can't find one, just only one wrath shared and find this secret one chest in Drowned Pass, mayby there is one shared :confused: ehh...

According to a couple of players that have gotten 1000 on this game already the drowned chest has nothing to do with achievements, so no such luck with that one.

Enemy Instinct
01-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Isn't one of them in one of the Serpent road chests?

Derekro
01-07-2010, 11:36 PM
The "shopkeeper" has 1 wrath shard and a whole wrath core for sale, and, if you bring him all the artifacts, he gives you two more wrath shards. Maybe this can help.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 11:47 PM
The "shopkeeper" has 1 wrath shard and a whole wrath core for sale, and, if you bring him all the artifacts, he gives you two more wrath shards. Maybe this can help.

It doesn't help because Vulgrim has for sale only:

- 1 shard
- 1 core shards

Also he'll give you 1 extra core shards for last artifact (Overlord) nad 1 extra core for the rest of artifacts and nothing more. I've bought from him 1 shard, 1 core shards and I've got 2 cores for artifacts. He doesn't has any shards more. I'm still loking for one shard, last one ehh...

seven43861
01-08-2010, 12:31 AM
I did find one more shard on the serpent roads, but it's looking like the last one is in the secret chest in Drowning Pass, I just can't find another chest anywhere else.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 12:50 AM
According to a couple of players that have gotten 1000 on this game already the drowned chest has nothing to do with achievements, so no such luck with that one.

I did find one more shard on the serpent roads, but it's looking like the last one is in the secret chest in Drowning Pass, I just can't find another chest anywhere else.

Hm... so does the chest in Drowned Pass has something important or not?

seven43861
01-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Hm... so does the chest in Drowned Pass has something important or not?

According to a lot of people it doesn't but I'm running out of ideas on where this last shard could be. And anyone else who have gotten 100% collectibles hasn't shed any light on the subject.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 01:27 AM
And anyone else who have gotten 100% collectibles hasn't shed any light on the subject.

Yeah that's shit truth mate so I have to wait for some solution from youtube. I've wasted 10 hours running aroud, it doesn't make sense at this point :mad:

seven43861
01-08-2010, 02:31 AM
Yeah that's shit truth mate so I have to wait for some solution from youtube. I've wasted 10 hours running aroud, it doesn't make sense at this point :mad:

I agree. This is probably the only achievement that is going to give me problems.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 03:06 AM
What do you think about buying all wrath powers? We had to buy only first level of each one for achievement but we can buy more. That's the question and answer is expensive, try to buy all levels, I've got only something about 10k so i can't :D

Derekro
01-08-2010, 10:17 AM
i'm down to 9 wrath cores, and the last is at vulgrim but it costs 10000 souls. So the rest of them can be found around the levels - lots of ppl say that the one in the drowned pass does not contain smth important for the 1000

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 12:45 PM
i'm down to 9 wrath cores, and the last is at vulgrim but it costs 10000 souls. So the rest of them can be found around the levels - lots of ppl say that the one in the drowned pass does not contain smth important for the 1000

Good to know mate (I've bought this core for 10k) but I've missed one shard of wrath and really don't know where to find it. I've checked many times all locations and intersection and still don't know :(

twicher
01-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Im with you guys I have collected 99% of everything in this game I searched everywhere at least 3 times even all the serpent tunnels and yet Im missing 1 wrath shard

Mr Magic
01-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Well one of the guys that has the 1000 says that the chest in the graveyard from destroying all the tombstones doesn't have anything good in it, but it actually has a lifestone shard.

B4DKARM4
01-09-2010, 08:12 AM
I got a shard for turning in the last of the artifacts to vulgrim. The shards that gave me the biggest issues were the one I missed in Eden and one in the spider area I overlooked. Make sure you have turned in all your artifacts and have all of them.

Edit: I have all the lifeshards and wrath cores, and no, the one in drowned pass has nothing worthwhile for achievements

twicher
01-09-2010, 08:29 AM
I got a shard for turning in the last of the artifacts to vulgrim. The shards that gave me the biggest issues were the one I missed in Eden and one in the spider area I overlooked. Make sure you have turned in all your artifacts and have all of them.

Edit: I have all the lifeshards and wrath cores, and no, the one in drowned pass has nothing worthwhile for achievements

when I turned in the last of the artifacts to vulgrim he gave me two life shards unless on the character screen the far right side underneath abyssal armor and armageddon blade theres an empty circle mabey that has something to do with it? and I checked eden and spider place do u remember their general location on those maps?

B4DKARM4
01-09-2010, 08:43 AM
when I turned in the last of the artifacts to vulgrim he gave me two life shards unless on the character screen the far right side underneath abyssal armor and armageddon blade theres an empty circle mabey that has something to do with it? and I checked eden and spider place do u remember their general location on those maps?

The shard in Eden is in the water under the stairs on your way up to the tree. The two chests in the spider area were in the side alleyways, one was hidden in a large wooden box on the ground level with me. The other was on the other side, had to use a red grapple point to get up to it. One of them were just souls I think.

I'm using furys embrace tho, so I'm making sure to quick travel to each location in the game and the pathways between them and checking the map constantly.

Now that I think of it, I missed one in the tunnels on the way to the dry road I think, there's a sewer pipe that breaks off to a long drop with a hand over hand cable you can use to get to one side. Above the cable are three of thos tentacle grabbing things. I think there's a chest in there, you have to cut right on the cable instead of going left to a little platform that's there, above the platform is a grapple point to a little cave up there.

twicher
01-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Now that I think of it, I missed one in the tunnels on the way to the dry road I think, there's a sewer pipe that breaks off to a long drop with a hand over hand cable you can use to get to one side. Above the cable are three of thos tentacle grabbing things. I think there's a chest in there, you have to cut right on the cable instead of going left to a little platform that's there, above the platform is a grapple point to a little cave up there.

You my good sir are the freaking man that was the one I was missing

B4DKARM4
01-09-2010, 09:40 AM
You my good sir are the freaking man that was the one I was missing

whooot! Glad to hear it! Conga rats.

Boneey
01-10-2010, 01:12 AM
That was my last shard also awesome info B4DKARM4

TotalAbyssDeath
01-10-2010, 04:47 AM
I can't find my last wrath core shard :(. I have rechecked anvils ford drowned pass only has that glitched chest. crossroads twilight citadel the broken stair the chokeing grounds scalding gallow. And the iron canopy. And I belive I checked the other areas thruoghly but I still can;t find the last shard.

EDIT never mind finaly found it. It was in eden under the main stiars.

ZoMbiE_DooMsDaY
01-10-2010, 09:32 AM
hey can anyone shed some light on how to get the Overlord Artifact? Was wondering where that one might be at. :confused:

JOHNisSiK
01-10-2010, 02:33 PM
I have searched this entire game, twice. Without serpent roads, and with the fury enhancement to find treasures but I still can't find 2 Wrath core shards, can anyone help?

when i serpent traveled to Anvil Ford, you go through the teleport area before you get there where the road builds itself, i found some grapple points and there was a wrath chest there. first ive seen in these areas.

update: i found my final life shard chest when serpent traveling to the Cathedral you fought Tiamat in. seems these are known, last was in dry road serpent hole

LSDragon
01-10-2010, 02:57 PM
It would be nice if we had I thread showing all the locations of every chest and other artefacts.
Might be usefull.

yakuzzaa
01-10-2010, 05:10 PM
can someone tell how 2 visit the areas :

Eden and The Hollows
cant find the fuc?!?!? way ;)

LSDragon
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
not for sure if its Eden; go where you fought the big sandworm , use the mask (there where this giant was held capture) and you kan reacht the ledge to there.

res evil
01-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Good call, that was the olny one I was missing. TY.

yakuzzaa
01-10-2010, 07:49 PM
same 2 me - i totally missed the hallows, the final shard was in eden under the bridge.
....so 1k here we come.

SavageD49
01-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Ok i just miraculously found the last shard -bleep bloop-.

It was in the path that links the dry road to the ashlands, the spot with the 3 ceiling tongue things. Pull up your map and you will notice there is an upper area to this place. You will need the abysmall chain for this one.

Another easy to miss one is in eden, you need to jump off the stairs near the end, you can see it on your map but its on the lower level.

And of course there are the ones in the serpent tunnels, i think dry road, cathedral and avil ford (one of the is a life shard)

Orgymang
01-12-2010, 08:57 PM

Amazing. I'd been looking for this my last damn Wrath Shard for over an hour and this was the one I was missing. Thank you very much.

Donaugh
01-13-2010, 03:28 AM

Dunno if this has been answered yet, and not gonna take the time to check, but im 99% sure the one you are missing is in the "ashlands" I put it in quotations because its not really fair to say its there, but its in that room with a wire and 3 ceiling plant guys, and you gotta go over to the far right ledge and look up. There is a red grapple sphere, and a wrath shard chest there.

vsbv-lightstorm
01-13-2010, 11:10 PM
whooot! Glad to hear it! Conga rats.

Yes here i come completion you are the man!

Pixel_Perfect
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Another easy to miss one is in eden, you need to jump off the stairs near the end, you can see it on your map but its on the lower level.

You are a god; this was the last one I needed! I could've sworn I had gotten everything in Eden the first time :T Thanks so much!