PDA

View Full Version : Iron canopy chest locations, the compass

SavageD49
01-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Ok stupid question but where is the compass on this level, the item that shows you where all the chests are, Im about to fight the boss and havent found it and I dont feel like comming back here again

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-07-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm in the point of the game where you get reunited with Ruin and I've only found one so far. :( I could use some help with the Horde Map items as well.

D4Ru73K
01-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Ok stupid question but where is the compass on this level, the item that shows you where all the chests are, Im about to fight the boss and havent found it and I dont feel like comming back here again

yyy compass? are you talking about item that shows all chests in all locations? It's 'Fury's Embrace' and you have to get it from The Black Thron. The boss in Iron Canopy is giant spider's queen. Before fight withe her you have to kill 4 friends of hers and one big spider ;)

If you want go for the chests - the most important thing - go first to The Black Thron, clear and check all corners and find 'Fury's Embrace' - it'll be pretty easy find out all chests with this item.

Enemy Instinct
01-08-2010, 02:25 AM
yyy compass? are you talking about item that shows all chests in all locations? It's 'Fury's Embrace' and you have to get it from The Black Thron. The boss in Iron Canopy is giant spider's queen. Before fight withe her you have to kill 4 friends of hers and one big spider ;)

If you want go for the chests - the most important thing - go first to The Black Thron, clear and check all corners and find 'Fury's Embrace' - it'll be pretty easy find out all chests with this item.

He's talking about the Hordeseeker for each dungeon. I've only found one or two of them myself. If someone could help us with the locations of these, that'd be awesome.