PDA

View Full Version : Question on facebook/xbox live

J Swizzel
01-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Im brand new to this forum and i didn't know where alse to post this so chill if this is the wrong place. But I head there is an application on facebook that would automatically update your status everytime you get a new achivement. I searched all over facebook and couldnt find it, can anyone help me??

balance13
01-08-2010, 12:14 AM
lol i personally don't know but i think that would be kinda annoying

J Swizzel
01-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Ehhh i think it would be kinda kewl!!

rf0t0
01-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I agree that it would be annoying.

Burning Karma
01-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Im brand new to this forum and i didn't know where alse to post this so chill if this is the wrong place. But I head there is an application on facebook that would automatically update your status everytime you get a new achivement. I searched all over facebook and couldnt find it, can anyone help me??
Raptr will do it for you. I have it update my Twitter account whenever I get an achievement. Check out raptr.com for more.

rf0t0
01-08-2010, 06:33 AM
how the hell do you use raptr? it's confusing as hell.

Burning Karma
01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
how the hell do you use raptr? it's confusing as hell.
What do you mean? All you have to do is sign up, link your gamertag to it, and let Raptr do the rest.

frazzleberry
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
I have an app on Facebook that does just that but last time I checked it doesn't work as well anymore, the developer said he should have it working in a month or two.

Jemocasa
01-09-2010, 01:36 AM

I don't know if it works for Xbox Live and Facebook, but it does work for the PS3. My buddy has it.

Indyy xXx
01-09-2010, 01:37 AM
my boyfriend did that raptr thing for me today got my GT on my facebook now :p looks cool :)