PDA

View Full Version : HOPE SOMEONE SEES THIS (need one more champ. artifact???)

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Okay so I've gotten the one in the Twilight Cathedral, Iron Canopy, The Black Throne, Scalding Gallow(the one under the spinning fan), but I'm confused about the one in The Hollows(I'm not sure if i got it), and there is one I've heard of not being able to be found in the Scalding Gallow(which is the one i think i need).

Please help me, I've been going back and forth over this, its driving me nuts!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Death2Santa
01-08-2010, 12:32 AM
How do you get back to the black throne once you've rescued azrael? I have all the apocalyptic shards and am waiting to beat the game until I get the fury's embrace, but I can't find the location of the black throne. Can someone please help?

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 12:36 AM
you get back to the black throne the same way you got there the first time there is a portal in the scalding gallow on the same platform that samael was

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 12:46 AM
you get back to the black throne the same way you got there the first time there is a portal in the scalding gallow on the same platform that samael was

Your question is your answer. Go back to The Black Thron, check it and find 'Fury's embrace' - this item shows all chests, all artifacts and helps find out everything in the game ;)

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 12:54 AM
i have that actually i have all the enhancements and im only missing a few shards the thing is i cant find this thing anywhere ive been back and forth so many times im getting tired of running around in circles

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Fury's Embrace shows exactly everything in intersection between locations and in locations but there is propably one exception - Ashlands, have you been in the wormhole? You have to stop the drill and you'll see hole, there is chest and artifact. Check map very cereful in all locations and intersection. Yesterday I've missed a lot of chests, today I've checked 3 times once again and I've found it ;)

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 01:30 AM
:uzi::uzi::uzi: i have that item its not helping seeing as how i cant find what im looking for ive said it b4 and ill say it again ive been back and forth through all the areas i cantfind it ive gotten all but maybe less than 10 chests i cant find this artifact

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 01:51 AM
You've written:

and there is one I've heard of not being able to be found

I'm sure there is not any kind of 'secret' artifact - all artifacts are visible on the map. I'm 100% sure because I've found 27 artifacts from the map :locked

MaltaJay10
01-08-2010, 01:54 AM
The last one (Artifact) I need is the one in the wormhole under the drill in the Ashlands? Could use some help on how to get it though.

Update: I never realized you could stop more than one drill. Stopped the other, jumped down, landed on land and there was the last one. Thanks D4Ru73K

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 02:02 AM
im severely losing patience with this game

its not that its secret its the fact that ive read countless posts about artifacts and none of them tell me what i need to know. i need one champion artifact thats all and idk which one i need i think its the one in the hollows bc i see a picture of where it is but i cant find that area.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 02:04 AM
The last one (Artifact) I need is the one in the wormhole under the drill in the Ashlands? Could use some help on how to get it though.

Hm... there is one drill on the east, 3 drills on the center and one drill on the north-west, right?

Center: you can go between first and thrid drill, just use chronosphere, hook etc. First drill you can't switch off but second and third you can (there is button on the top of drills) When you switch off drill you can jump on the ground and you'll see hole. Jump there, go, swim and that's it :woop:

see a picture of where it is but i cant find that area.

Well if you've got a picture, show me, it'll help me and I'll try help you ;)

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 02:23 AM
sorry if the picture is bad but thats what it shows me :confused:

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 02:36 AM
Yeah that picture is really bad, I don't know where that place is :(