PDA

View Full Version : "Redirect the beams."

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 01:15 AM
I'm tired of hearing this, though can't for the life of me figure out what to do. I can only portal myself to that first ledge. There's one portal on the inside of the rotating things, and one clearly covered by red crystallization that I'm suppose to throw one of those explosive things at. Any tips on exactly what I do? I backtracked back to where I originally enabled the first beam but can't find anything to help me.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Pretty easy, there is one portal on the ground and one portal on the wall. Open it, War will jump very high and grap the edge ;)

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Pretty easy, there is one portal on the ground and one portal on the wall. Open it, War will jump very high and grap the edge ;)

Tried that numerous times and he seems to just stop and doesn't get high enough to grab it.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Because you have to 'full load and shoot' I mean keep trigger for a while and release it then War will jump higher :D

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Because you have to 'full load and shoot' I mean keep trigger for a while and release it then War will jump higher :D

What do you mean? I make it to the 1st ledge fine, I then make a portal behind me and one on the ground right below the 2nd ledge. I go through the 1st portal but when I come out of the 2nd one, War will not go in any direction and does not go high at all - not nearly as high as he got when fighting that mechanical dude I had to defeat to enable the 1st beam.

I'm not sure what you are saying I have to hold down to jump higher? I try to double jump as I come out of the portal and that does nothing, either.

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Oh man I didn't know that how much you charged that thing up determined how high you got tossed out of it. Sweet, that works now. I'm sure I'll have another question, too, so bare with me. Thanks, mate!

Elab15
01-08-2010, 01:46 AM
dude i know exactly what you are trying to do. I was trying to figure that out forever. I actually just figured it out 10 min ago. You know the thing that turns. after you get on that first ledge Jump on top of the turning thing and climb up to get to the next door. if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 02:11 AM
Now I'm in the area with the weights and the blocks. I'm teleporting the blocks around but there must be a specific way they need to be on these balances, right?

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 02:18 AM
There is only one way to get everywhere on the floating blocks. These two portals (ground and wall) - full charge, shot and high jump and also there is nice puzzle, the worst episode of game, takes long, long time so have fun :D 3 am on the clock, I have to go sleep, see you tomorrow ;)

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Yeah I got the 2nd beam. Man this part of the game sucks ass, lol.

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm also at the Block balancing part of the game and can't figure it out grrr!!

Louisvilleboi
01-20-2010, 04:27 AM
shit man Im stuck at the same damn thing with the 2 blocks and the 3 balances