PDA

View Full Version : Abyssal Chain is obtained when?

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-08-2010, 04:33 AM
. . .because I'm at the Iron Canopy I think it's called and it doesn't seem like you can go anywhere in this part of the game without the Abyssal Chain. Can someone please help?

I B buttoned myself out of a cacoon, the ran around a little bit and doesn't seem like you can get anywhere without the chain, at all. :(

Sinfulfate
01-08-2010, 05:00 AM
Im at the Iron Canopy now and you don't need the abyssal chain at that part. I cant remember exactly which way you go after getting out of the cacoon but you dont need the abyssal chain.

MarekBH
01-08-2010, 05:01 AM
There is only one path through the dungeon with a few puzzles thrown in to overcome before you obtain the chain, but you cannot finish without it.

I was stuck inside for a short bit before I found my way around.

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-08-2010, 05:34 AM
Ok thanks guys.

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Yeah there are only linear paths you can take without the chain. Shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out how to get around.

S1N1ST3R II X17
01-08-2010, 06:19 AM
I found it, breaking through the web part, but now I'm stuck in it seems to be a 3 level room, with an elevator/Chronospere on it. I have no idea what the Chronosphere in this room is used to help you do, I'm completely stuck.

Also I think I'm getting to the 3 ifferent levels I see, just can't get that top chest, is there a hidden passage somewhere in this room, what do I do?

BoostinBen
01-08-2010, 07:32 AM
If it's the 3 level room what you do is get on the upper level and you'll see a wooden plank that's suspended by cobwebs. Jump on one end and it'll raise the other end way up. Hit the chronosphere to slow time and run up it and jump to the ledge.

To get the chest in the middle, just don't hit the chronosphere and run across it and jump onto the ledge. IIRC there's a map treasure there so nothing really significant.