PDA

View Full Version : Achievements you know you'll never get.

Van Dayyyyum
01-08-2010, 01:31 PM
What are some achievements that you feel you'll never get?

Personally, I can't see myself getting any of these achievements:

Warlord - Far Cry 2
Five Star General - F.E.A.R. 2
Tournament Champ - Don King Presents: Prizefighter

The first 2 would take way too long because a) they require you to level up a great deal online, and b) no one is online to begin with.

The Prizefighter achievement, though not too hard to obtain, would require that there's 8 people online and that all 8 of them are willing to do a tournament. That and I'd have to win. Boosting would be a pain in the ass as well as it would have to involve 8 patient players.

Honourable mentions to:

Smile - Geometry Wars 2 (man, what a pain in the ass)
Marathon - Trails (2 weeks straight and I still can't get passed Jolly Jumpers)
Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah - Hexic HD (this achievement is fucking retarded)

Those 3 I'll get eventually, but still a pain nonetheless.

Volzagia
01-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Epic tier 3 engineer :'(

SKIBADABOMSKI
01-08-2010, 01:53 PM
No Crash Ridge Racer 6

Stupid achievement want's you to do every course with every class and not crash or bump anything.

Then again if i did have it I don't know if i would be proud or embarrassed.

There's a shit load that i know i won't get but ill only post once.

Didi Mau
01-08-2010, 01:58 PM
All the Marvel vs Capcom 2 online achievements. I've got the No Challenge Too Hard in SF4 on three tags now but I can't link even the simplest of things in that game to even attempt becoming good enough to play online :(

Hexic HD is one of the other ones that are skill- rather than time-based achievements that I doubt I'll ever get, I just can't comprehend that game at all. I have hopes for 1mil in one life on the first Geometry Wars Evolved, but it certainly won't be for another year yet haha (and it's been over a year now since I got my last achievement for it!).

specVjavi
01-08-2010, 02:04 PM
there's A LOT. but of the top of my head:

Gears of War 2 - Veteran. I reached lvl 50 and just stopped there.

Guitar Hero/Rock Band achievements. I can play songs in expert, but some achievements are just ridiculous. Like beating Through the Fire and Flames on Expert.

Nozza XBA
01-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Honourable mentions to:

Smile - Geometry Wars 2 (man, what a pain in the ass)
Marathon - Trails (2 weeks straight and I still can't get passed Jolly Jumpers)
Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah - Hexic HD (this achievement is fucking retarded)

Those 3 I'll get eventually, but still a pain nonetheless.

I got Marathon the other day after taking ages on it. When I got to the last few I could feel my heart pounding. If you didnt know (this will help) Dont use the RT butoon throught the whole thing. Use A. Its a lower gear and will stop you flipping on the steep slopes them you just have rest. You may already know that lol

With your Hexic ones I managed to get the single black pearl one the other day and im stopping there!

Coming to ones I feel I'll never get are;

Most collection ones, as I cba with them.. Assassins Creed flags etc. Anything which requires me to get to a really high level/kills.. mainly GoW/2. Stuff like that I wont get, but it doesnt bother me caus there stupid chieves. Completing Rock Band on expert guitar. I have one song left and I cant do it.. need to rent it out and try again actually. Cant think of maint though.. as I have quite a few hards chieves like Mile High Club etc.

Muhnamana
01-08-2010, 02:15 PM
I'd say Guitar Hero and Rock Band achievements. I'm horrible playing anything above easy...hahaha. I just play for fun with friends and also kick back a few brewskey's.

Hudson888
01-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Through the Fire and Flames on expert, Partly because i sold guitar hero, but mostly because its so hard.

Also any that require you to kill 50k, thats just silly!!!

Jakethemuss
01-08-2010, 02:34 PM
The achievement that I've always seen as the least likely for me to ever get, is the 'Seriously' for Gears 1. I have Seriously 2.0 for Gears 2, but that is a very achievement to boost offline on the final chapter. 'Seriously' would require that many f**king hours to get.

Volzagia
01-08-2010, 02:42 PM
The achievement that I've always seen as the least likely for me to ever get, is the 'Seriously' for Gears 1. I have Seriously 2.0 for Gears 2, but that is a very achievement to boost offline on the final chapter. 'Seriously' would require that many f**king hours to get.

Its easy if you enjoy playing the game Its buggered though i got seriously on 12.5k Kills

RadiantViper
01-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Off the top of my head ...

Call of Duty WaW: the 10th prestige achievement
GTA 4: rank 10 achievement
Stupid Luxor 2 achievements

I might get the 10th prestige achievement (I'm 4th right now), but I'm not trying for it so it would probably take a year or so.

theOgrius
01-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Defetinely GH/RB achievements as others have said. The other one are the 2 Hexic ones, but I swear to god I am going to figure out the grids and get those!

dakisbac
01-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Most likely the top 3 tiers of challenges for the first two DDR games. Other than that, I don't "know" whether I'll get the other ones on my card. The harder ones just require time and/or practise, which I may or may not ever put into them.

littlemissymoo
01-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Any of the guitar ones on expert I can't not do. I struggle with hard so totally screwed.
Alot really I am not the best gamer in the world lol.

MasonW94
01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
If any, long necked march in space giraffe but i'll do it eventually.
GRAW will take a while aswell but since I can't go inside in winters, I'm sorted during them

Flyn Dutchmn
01-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic -- This achievement will never happen for me, and to think I killed all those damn pigeons because I thought there would be a good chance at adding GTA 4 to my completion list.

velho lobodomar
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM
the two zero pointers in kane and lynch
gears 2 level 100 achieve
and some games i just gave up on, like grid, vegas 1, gears 1, etc

J eVeRy DaY 514
01-08-2010, 05:12 PM
wave 100 on joust and robotron.
blackbelt grandmaster on mutant storm.

these are just completley out of my skill level. no amount of practice would matter.

R a z z a
01-08-2010, 05:13 PM
The one on Trials HD thats called marathon i think, you have to complete the marathon competition without any crashes! I mean my lowest is about 10 crashes and i will probably never beat that again haha.

Sizzlebuzz
01-08-2010, 05:33 PM
There are a few for games I have.

Bullet witch - Hardest mode completion which gives you a 1g achievement. 1 shot from any enemy basically kills you.

F.E.A.R. 2 - 5 star general as well as some of the lower ones. I am not even going to try.

Portal - Getting gold on the challenges.

Ryuu Kaitou
01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
There are a few for games I have.

Bullet witch - Hardest mode completion which gives you a 1g achievement. 1 shot from any enemy basically kills you.

I have that one.:p
(sorry I just had to.:))

Some that ill probably never get are:
Veteran gear- getting lvl 100 in gears 2.
seriously... - getting 10 000kills in gears 1.
Most Hexic HD and Table tennis achievements.

lenny m
01-08-2010, 06:02 PM
English Promotion Challenge - Footmal Manager 2007 - 40G

Go from the lowest league to the highest league.

THEY HAVE THIS CHALLENGE ON 5 COUNTRIES!

How many years will that take? It takees me about 6 months to do one year in the game, let alone 20 years!

Qonok
01-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic -- This achievement will never happen for me, and to think I killed all those damn pigeons because I thought there would be a good chance at adding GTA 4 to my completion list.

This for me too.

Cyburn360
01-08-2010, 06:23 PM
the no messin achievement in PURE

Coheedd
01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Personally theres only 2 achievements that I believe are achieveable, but will take a hell of a long time to get.

Wanted - Grand Theft Auto IV

Go Get Some Sunlight - Call of Duty : World at War.

l Absolution l
01-08-2010, 06:44 PM
All of the online achievements on Gears of War and Gears of War 2.

Q ipoddy Q
01-08-2010, 06:47 PM
69 stars in modern warfare 2 spec ops - this just wont happen as i hate spec ops

Level 30 online on DiRT2 - i did it all on career im not going through it again in multiplayer

Unterofficer
01-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Warlord - Far Cry 2

The first 2 would take way too long because a) they require you to level up a great deal online, and b) no one is online to begin with.
I wouldn't say that Far Cry 2 online is dead. I have been playing that online for the last week way too much. Still I know that no-one is going to get that achievement by just playing normaly. It takes way too much time.

Anyway achievements that I will never get are enything on first Gears that I don't have, and anything from any other Gears. I will never do the horrible mistake to play any Gears on my Xbox ever again.

KwH x Fatality
01-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Hour of Victorys online achievements.

Kairi
01-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Millionaie Pair- Guitar Hero II

Spawn Man
01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Any of the online achievements on Farcry: Instincts - I seriously played that game when it came out and there was no one online!

Plus many other online achievements for other games.

dertswa687o
01-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Seriously for Gears 1 has taken me awhile to get nowhere, but I think I'll get that eventually. I guess I don't really think there's any achievement I won't get as I normally figure out some cheap way to get the ones I couldn't possibly do (Bloody Feet comes to mind).

Lord Yamikage
01-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Here is the [Link] (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=179623) that discuss very similar topic.

For me, it would be the GoW2 Vet achievement. Way damn too time consuming unless you're in a game with hackers. If you happened to be in the game with one of them, lucky bastard.... :uzi:

Next would be GTA:IV. The original achievements. Like Wanted, Auf, and winning 20 race game. Wanted is also damn too time consuming, and winning 20 race for me is not likely. It's not my genre, and therefore I am not good. I had tried numerous of time, and only won one game when it was just me and this other player. I was so lucky....

balance13
01-08-2010, 09:47 PM

Guitar Hero/Rock Band achievements. I can play songs in expert, but some achievements are just ridiculous. Like beating Through the Fire and Flames on Expert.

I'm basically with this guy lots of those acheivments are ridiculous and very hard

Lord Yamikage
01-08-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm basically with this guy lots of those acheivments are ridiculous and very hard

It's good that they're very hard, but not to the point where majority of players can't obtain it in legit.

Absolutionz
01-09-2010, 01:02 AM

Why can't you get it? Impossible is really easy, especially w/ those cheat codes.

I'll probably never get level 100 in GoW2. I've been meaning to start playing it again but I just have no desire to play it.

GUNSANDBUTTA
01-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Ninja Gaiden 2

Way of the Master Ninja

100G

I know I will never get this achievement. There is more but I don't feel like putting them all

Jimbob131190
01-09-2010, 01:27 AM
10th prestige one on WAW..Treyarch like stupid achievements!.

GH3 the 5 star all song one for all guitar in shops..

njdevils17
01-09-2010, 01:48 AM
A ton.

Pretty much any thing that involves collecting stuff. Any online achievements for games that no one plays.

Getting all stars in Spec Ops mode in MW2.

SaintKnight
01-09-2010, 02:07 AM
100,000 kills in GoW2 (hate online and don't feel like playing Horde all the time)

7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising

Final achievement in Oblivion (if my friend EVER gives it back)

Asari Ally in Mass Effect (don't feel like it at all + new game is coming out)

McGoogles
01-09-2010, 03:41 AM
100,000 kills in GoW2 (hate online and don't feel like playing Horde all the time)

7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising

Final achievement in Oblivion (if my friend EVER gives it back)

Asari Ally in Mass Effect (don't feel like it at all + new game is coming out)

You know you don't have to get 100,000 kills in horde or online? Just simply do Brumak Rodeo for roughly 10 hours. Just letting you know haha.

Pootcrum
01-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Any of the online achievements in Chrome Hounds.

Revolver
01-09-2010, 07:59 AM
No way man!
I know it may seem hard but it's nothing if you have some powerful weapons (most likely DLC ones) and have memorized the location of every Necromorph to know when you're going to get into a fight.

As for those who say that the F.E.A.R. 2 rank achievements are hard shouldn't think too much of them.
I get in a few matches every now and then so I'll reach the proper ranks some day, lol!

scarface
01-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Pretty much any achievement that requires online play and to be the game on a harder difficulty.

Evo Kazz
01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
No achievements are unachievable it depends how much you want it. Time consuming achievements are easy, just break it down to a manageable amount per day etc, or try to boost. Gears 100 rank for example, I intend to get it, but the online is awful, so I will only be doing a few hours a week, will take well over a year, but I will get it, and hardly realise it! I used to play GTA4 aiming for Wanted, I put in an hour a day for ages, and am just about to hit rank 9, and I don't feel like I have played it in months!

Some of the Farcry 2 achievements are stupidly time consuming but doable. As for hard achievements, it just boils down to patience. I 1250 Ninja Gaiden 2, and it was insane, it took me soooooo many retries, but I nailed it eventually. I think the hardest achievements are on the games you do not like. For me personally Halo 3 I hate with a passion, so it is going to be insanely hard for me to 1750 that game, but others may say it is easy. I just can't cope with it for more than an hour lol.

CaptainSpanner
01-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Completing FEAR.
If there is an achievement, i aint getting it. Stupid game wants so much bullshit from one player, then it kicks you in the nuts. Worst game ive ever played. And on top of that... Its not even scary (the reason i bought it).

Barad
04-26-2010, 02:30 PM
AWP on GTA IV :(

Mr DDT
04-26-2010, 03:17 PM
ALL GH3 Ones

o COV I JA x
04-26-2010, 03:24 PM
few tricky ones

Shadow Complex - Completionist (get all items - theirs alot)
Pac-man - Perfect (eat all ghosts 4 times in one level)
Assassins Creed 2 - In memory of Petructio or whatever his name is (collect all feathers)

also completing COD and HALO on Veteran and Legendary

siamese snake
04-26-2010, 03:30 PM
I know full well that I won't be getting most of Blue Dragon achievements.
That game is a pain in the ass.:mad:.

Plenty more achievements that I won't be getting but I can't be bothered to mention.

Vonzipper
04-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Conversationalist
Go through every dialogue with Lucy
20:gsicon:

Not a particularly difficult achievement at all, it would just require me to start up Assassins Creed and play it through again which I cannot be bothered to do :rolleyes:

Kunduz
04-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Veteran Gear - Gears of War 2
and maybe
7 Day Survivor - Dead Rising

Just because I do not desire to spend that extreme amount of time for only one achievement. I guess I could just pause Dead Rising and continue with it as I please, but I never found the time to accomplish it(14 hours in a row is a tad too much)

Opiate42
04-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Any Hard or Expert Guitar Hero or Band Hero ones....evil. I'm a medium kinda dude.

Mile High Club....30 seconds that takes weeks and can rot in hell for all I care.

Level 100 and Seriously 2.0 in Gears of War 2: I agree, no way in hell. I'm only at level 15, and 8800 respectively.

master_shake_350
04-26-2010, 04:32 PM
The ones I haven't got in luxor 2, they are such a pain and I am not playing thought the game 3 times.

Damn Playa
05-09-2010, 04:42 AM

Completely agree. Seriously for Gears 1 is absolutely ridiculous.

GhOsT SLaYeR
05-09-2010, 04:48 AM
been many threads like this but not to spoil it.

the other 910GS on Tiger Woods PGA 06 since servers are shut down.

Lady Greaver
05-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I think all Guitar hero/Rock band on expert and some of fighting games achievements.

Ozbaab
05-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Hmm well.. Trials HD and some CoD3 achievements I'll never ever get!
I hope I can max Gears 2 someday before number 3 comes.

NachoNabz
05-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Forza 3
Year 6 Complete the sixth year of Season Play

Just can't be asked :)

b3nnyth3gr33k
05-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Try online NHL 07 - servers shut
GOAT R* table tennis - too hard and nobody plays

k2345
05-09-2010, 07:39 PM
GH3: Inhuman Achievement

Halo Wars: Running The Show - Reach General Online :(

a random cat
05-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Getting all gold medals for Portal (The Orange Box)
Most of the achievements in Sonic the Hedgehog (retail)
Some achievements in Sonic Unleashed
Half of the achievements in GripShift
Completing the Ultimate Endurance tracks (Trials HD)
Hexic HD achievements
Multiplayer achievements in Splosion Man
Burnout Paradise DLC achievements (excluding Big Surf Island)
Sorry! Sliders, Scrabble, Yahtzee, and Boggle achievements (Family Game Night
A few achievements in Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts along with the DLC achievements
Sneak King Achievements (too much of a terrible game)

Dragon_22
05-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Veteran Gear - Gears of War 2

Because I don't like that game anymore.

Xylon Uxkid
05-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Guitar Hero, getting lv100 in Gears 2, beating some time records in Mirror's Edge...and more!

LonePessimist
05-10-2010, 05:32 AM
Seriously 2.0,

I have 71 0f 79 achievements on Gears 2 and am only a quarter of the away to Seriously

dorkzilla123
05-10-2010, 05:49 AM
I know I am not getting mile high club in cod4. I don't have the patience at all. Trials HD extreme tracks, nope not gonna happen either.

nagal
05-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Fight Night Round 4's
Famous online belt achievements :)
L, XL, and XXL, The current belts holders ask abserd amounts of 1 year live cards and M$ points.. and they wont fight anybody but friends or second accounts to make sure they keep the belts.. and Im sure this will go down till EA closes the servers and the belts are lost for ever.

KeepEmRolling
05-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Very first achievement i came across i knew i'd never get is the #1 on leaderboards in GRAW.

F Swan
05-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Anyway achievements that I will never get are enything on first Gears that I don't have, and anything from any other Gears. I will never do the horrible mistake to play any Gears on my Xbox ever again.

I agree with this! Wish I'd never put those games on my 360!

Also 7 day Survivor on Dead Rising!

Chaos GMR
05-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Any of the Final Fantasy Online achievements. one way be doable with 2-6months non stop playing....but unrealistic, to many games to try out.

OG Baker224
05-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Rockband,hexic and i got EA'ed because of the server closings and glitches.

A ZombieTwinkie
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I'd have to go with the expert/realism achievements on Left 4 Dead 2. Though I think I will eventually get them. It'll just take a long time and a good team like I had for Left 4 Dead 1.

xHENNESx
05-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah that is never going to happen.

lordthrash
05-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Probably Running the Show, in Halo Wars. I have 57 of 58 achievements in that game and i just can't will myself to get this. I got to Major but only getting 2 to 3k per game means that i need to play more games than i can stand to play online.

SynysterChris
05-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Dead Rising 5/7 day survivor achievements as I can't bring my self to do those again as I have tried but either the game freezes or I spend count less hours just to die right before I make it there.

Duv'orynn
05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Gears of War -> Seriously

minignaz
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM
I doubt I'll ever get any of the coop achievements for any of my games, simply because I'm not online at the moment and none of my friends <real> play games.
Also I doubt I'll get any of the ones that mean I have to play the game on the hardest difficulty on the count that I'm just not that good anymore.

Schryke
05-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Seriously 2.0 from Gears of War 2 and 90% of the online achievements for the games I own.

ReaLiStiiC
05-11-2010, 03:38 PM

Yea I played Gears 2 a lot, trying to get the 100%, then one day my level got reset /sigh so I stopped playing, never going to get that achievement again.

Others I will never get:
F.E.A.R. 2 - Five Star General
G.R.A.W. - World Champion (Multiplayer)

mightyrams
05-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Most of Forza 2 - never had the time even before Forza 3 came out!

mosin360
05-11-2010, 05:12 PM
MP in general.

myalt22
05-11-2010, 10:00 PM
The "Expert Realism" one in L4D2 and Completing Ninja Gaiden 2 on "Master Ninja".

Cloz
05-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Lots of online achievements: I don't like online for most of games/game types, some games have dead online, and several achievements require hours of online playing. Offline achievements is ok, even if they presupposes long playing that's not a problem if the game is interesting.

Mr Foxhound
05-12-2010, 12:37 AM
There are plenty of them, but three stick out: Seriously, Seriously 2.0 and reach rank 100 in Gow 1 and 2 stand out. Probably because they're the only ones I need to complete those games. I just don't feel like playing those games for months though, especially when there are so many other games I haven't played yet.

LLC2003
05-13-2010, 11:54 AM
I am aiming for 100% completion but I know I will never get these...

Real World - Fifa 10 - 10GS - Unobtainable
Game Master - Smash TV - 50GS - Unobtainable
Gold in all Academy - Virtua Tennis 3 - One word. Impossible.
Gears of War 2 - Veteran Gear - Stopped at rank 50 and only 9% done :(
Rock Band 1 - Lord of the Strings - I am really poor at guitar.
GTA IV - Wanted - Will not play 1000 games of Hangmans Noose.

Grubblaren
05-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Seriously 2.0 in Gears of war 2... im not that much of a grinder

Mr Easy Chillz
05-14-2010, 12:21 AM
I would have to go with the 10th prestige achievement in Call of Duty WaW.

Perfection I
05-14-2010, 02:59 AM
Edit: Woo i found someone! haha

Better put a couple of chievos ill never do.

Seriously - GoW
Let It Reign - Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
And MP ones where server has closed

12ozkrue
05-14-2010, 03:33 AM
for me it's for sure the GH/RB expert+ achievements, i really enjoy the games, but cant do those games on hard/expert =/

Io Haze oI
05-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Vetran gear - Gears of War 2
Any achievment in Moto Gp 06
The play 100 games as the human and troll on shadowrun

Thats just a few of probably a 100 or more I know I wont get, due to me not owning the game, not wanting to play it or not wanting to spend absurd amounts of time on one specific task such as Gears of War 2 - Seriously 2.0

JJ Manhunt
05-14-2010, 09:57 AM
GH3 damn 2years ago something,never play that game anymore,the achievement you'll never get : Through the Fire and the Flames Expert!

xEndriux
05-14-2010, 10:06 AM
Fear 2 General
Gears Seriously
Gears 2 Level 100

TakahashiDemon
05-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Lot of Guitar Hero Metallica achievements, those ones you have to get so many points in some songs that probably only possible in expert, plus have to be done near perfect.

Kherith
05-14-2010, 03:00 PM
The majority of the Burnout Revenge online achievements. Reckon my skill levels will be too far behind anyone else. I'm still going to try though.

Ostrodamus
05-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Pretty much most of the Guitar Heroes achievements, Medal of Honor: Airborne too since it's glitched to hell and at high traffic times there are only like 15 average players online.

S C R I B E
05-17-2010, 09:41 PM
i wont get most of the games room achievements becuase im not spending tons of money on over priced rediculous games lol

N3xus Gam3r
05-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Games i sold, and never wanna get back to :/

Th33Troop33r
05-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Guitar hero 2 Co-op achievements everyone sucks at guitar hero :(

Ji E Toy
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Rainbow six vegas hosting a 16/16 match and the survivor one. The last one is glitched and I can't seem to get it, and the first one is just to bothersome... I rather play then making a dedicated server and wait for 16 ppl...

EchoPark
05-18-2010, 01:15 AM
Mostly online achivements, i dont play online much, and am not all that good lol

Braiiins
05-18-2010, 03:24 AM
When I look at some achievements in games that I own and haven't played I see a lot of achievements that look hard or really time consuming. Some Gears, CoD, and Mass Effect achievements.

For games I have played probably expert achievements in rockband and some of the challenges in prototype.

DarkBigone
05-18-2010, 03:53 AM
The achievements for getting S rank in all the missions of Devil May Cry 4...personally I hate being ranked, I just want to get there and combo some demons to death :uzi:

Sh4d0w5h1ft3r
11-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Most online grinding achievements scare me. That's a LOT of time to put into a game, and most online communities are far and inbetween.

I'd have to say that the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ahievements dealing with getting to the top of the leadboards WORLD WIDE... it's not happening. Even with the resets just now ... I haven't even bothered to buy/play the game due to those achievements. I just can't see me getting them. :'(

JerithGeros
11-18-2010, 07:42 PM
I know for certain that I will never finish GRAW 1... I can't be bothered to struggle through their archaic leaderboard system. I'll also never finish Lord of the Rings: Conquest since, well... the servers are gone.

JAW LV
11-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Dante's Inferno- St Lucia Trials: way too much grinding for me to do.

Sega Super Stars Tennis- To Be This Good Takes Ages: to much luck involved, and I have little to no luck lol.

Valdimier
11-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Im pretty sure I will never get the "5 Star every Song on expert" Achievments in any GH or Rockband ;)

fudgenuts64
11-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Marathon and Demon on Wheels - Trials HD.

JuSt BLaZe
11-18-2010, 09:43 PM
http://upload.fam.cx/cgi-bin/img-box/s4h101025234231.jpgTactical Challenges (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/vanquish/achievement/46096-Secret-Achievement.html) 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png
Complete all of the Tactical Challenges in VANQUISH

Barad
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
http://upload.fam.cx/cgi-bin/img-box/s4h101025234231.jpgTactical Challenges (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/vanquish/achievement/46096-Secret-Achievement.html) 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png
Complete all of the Tactical Challenges in VANQUISH

Ha! Just about to say that one bro!

LawlCake1214
11-18-2010, 10:17 PM
The one for beating Gears of War 2 on the hardest difficulty. I don't really like to play the campaign again once I beat it because I already know whats going to happen and whatnot (yeah, weird). That and because it is really hard.

Atanatos
11-18-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm a very ambitious person, so there's not a great deal of achievements I'm sure I'll never get. Mostly because there are simply still so many more easier ones to get, so I simply never get around to the more difficult ones. But the one I'm certain of I will never be able to add to my list is Seriously from Gears of War, I hate online pvp gameplay with Gears of War.

W1cked Seraph
11-18-2010, 10:47 PM

I can give you some hints for that one its really not that hard.

For me ill never finish the ones in DMC4 that i havent done. More out of boredom with game than anything

Coorhagon
12-05-2010, 11:21 PM
The one I have been trying to get for the longest is Survive 1 million in Geometry Wars, closest I came was 961,000. I was so mad because at that point your multiplier is so high I only needed to kill a few more dudes.

The mission in spec ops for MW2 on veteran on the oil rig with the smoke and hostages at the end. I can't beat it and all my firends suck at that game. I actually get closer by myself. That is keeping me from getting the last 90 GS.

Puzzle Quest 2: Lose to an enemy and the first turn. This is the only time I have tried to lose in a video game and I have been trying for hours.

riotlancer
12-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Reach's Solo Legendary, solely of my impatience

Andreas_loel
12-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Half of the Gh3 achievement list
Expert Rb2 endless setlist
Fable 2 Dollcatcher

FFFreak1129
12-06-2010, 10:05 AM
The GH3 achievements for beating it on Expert and beating Through the Fire and Flames.

Fable 2 Dollcatcher

The Ghostbusters MP achievements. They took a year and a half to put out a patch that doesn't work. I doubt they will try to fix it.

Starting to think I'll never get Annex achievement and the Submission achievement in Gears of War 2. The last map I need never pops up for Annex, and Submission is more of a be at the right place at the right time kind of game. I only need 3 more to get it.

Dragon Weew
12-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Some of the achievements in Final Fantasy 13 and Star Ocean because of the amount of hours you've got to play to earn them.
The medal and S rank achievements in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 since the gameplays so glitchy.
Most of Games Room achievements since the games are a waste of money.
Most of the achievements in Kameo.
Finally at least 10 XBLA games have achievements I can't get because they are too hard.

SkulloNinja
12-06-2010, 03:42 PM
HARD Trials in both SF4 and SSF4. I main Claw and can't even land Trial 18 :(

RichXbox360
12-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Win a game on Champion difficulty - Kinect Sports Bowling
Score over 250 = Kinect Sports Bowling (I got to 201 last week, had a lucky run of 6 strikes in a row)
Complete CAW Story mode - Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 (can't beat Inferno match in week 11)

muzykalscorpio
12-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Off the top of my head - any and all Gears of War "Seriously" achievements.

French_Kid
12-07-2010, 01:04 PM
theres tons of games that I won't ever get some achievements in (see guitar hero and rockband)

but for games I actually care about:

Forza 2: 1 000 000 online credits
Everything else in Gears of War 2 that im missing unless i can get my gamertag to let me play it agin

Gear of War 1: online chievos as im really not particularly great at it and get owned instantly.

BL4CK0UT
12-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Finish the campaign in veteran in Call of Duty 4...

tugboatman
12-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Forza 3
Year 6 Complete the sixth year of Season Play

Just can't be asked :)

hahaha im workin on this now i couldnt be assed either and fired it up again after about a year but i`d deleted my save so ive hired my driver lol and started from scratch............

Personally for me its gotta be "The Bladder Of Steel Achievement" on rock band 1 or 2 (cant remember)

SpaceAndy7
12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Anything that involves reaching the top of a leaderboard. Just not worth it.

IDarK VorteXX
12-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Seriously 2.0 - Gears of War 2

I am terrible at this gam,e so it will take me twice as long to get the achievement

Spoony Bard
12-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Lost Odyssey - Treasure Hunter (find all items in each area of the game)

Went through like 3 times without success. Finally traded it in because it was detracting from time I could be playing other games--gonna have to be content with 980/1000 for this one.

SN1P3RSTU113
12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Forza 2 - Earn 1,000,000 credits online.

Can't be bothered to grind it out.

VashPR
12-07-2010, 11:25 PM
All the Gaunlet Co - Op achievements.

So sad they took it down due to Midway going into liquidation...think its lame that they was forced to take it down...such an awesome game

Zhaer
12-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Personally for me its gotta be "The Bladder Of Steel Achievement" on rock band 1 or 2 (cant remember)

That is my achievement that I know I'll never get. *sigh*
It's on Rock Band 2, but don't remember if its on Rock Band 1. I've had a couple nights where a bunch of friends come over the play Rock Band 2 in hopes of getting the achievement, but it always comes down to someone screwing up. I'm not about staying up for 7+ hours non-stop "rock banding" by myself.

SinkSickness
12-08-2010, 03:47 AM
devil may cry all s-rank in dante must die mode and blazblue c.s. online ranking achievements and the score attack achievements.

Goobernutt
12-08-2010, 04:11 AM
100 vs 100. The last achievement where you gotta answer 8 questions instantly. That game was fun. Too bad it won't be on again. Lets petition for it to return.

Kaktus Fuz
12-08-2010, 04:17 AM
I'll never get the rest of the online achievements from Gears 1&2.

Arkalivan
12-08-2010, 04:25 AM
Gears of War kill count achievements
Crackdown series agility orb achievements
Finishing the last of the challenge map medals for Batman: Arkham Asylum (I don't have the patience or anger management for it)
Too many multiplayer achievements to count, across multiple games, mainly because their multiplayer is dead and the odds of me finding some dedicated boosters is slim, or I just simply can't stand playing them online.

SpaceAndy7
12-08-2010, 05:46 AM
Oh, and the secret achievement in DOAX2. Such a stupid achievement....

RenegadeFlanker
12-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Well I guess the Insane playthrough acheivement because Im tired of getting upset while im going for it.

Kanaima
12-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Armored Core for Answer - 10000 wins (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/armored-core-for-answer-ntscj/achievement/14082-10000-wins.html)

Gen. H
12-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

"No Life" - Play MP for 100 hours. Yeah...Not gonna happen at any point, think I got like 10mins towards it :$

summeranne
12-13-2010, 02:05 AM
Any guitar achievements in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, unless someday I actually find a comfortable way to hold the silly controller.

Brass Balls in Bioshock.

Milo149
12-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Achieved Grade "SS" (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/dead-or-alive-4/achievement/776-Achieved-Grade--quot;SS-quot;.html) from Dead Or Alive 4 >.>