PDA

View Full Version : For the people who beat the game spoilers!!

TotalAbyssDeath
01-08-2010, 01:46 PM
So anyone think there will be a second game. The way this one ended?

With war being free and the other horsemen comeing down.

kall5ter
01-08-2010, 01:54 PM
the game just came out the other day.. who'd completed it already?

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Have you seen the outro? There are four horsemen: Conquest, Femine, Death and War. What do you think? ;)

Thousand of people week ago, stupid question ehh...

TotalAbyssDeath
01-08-2010, 01:59 PM

Camre out on the 5th it is the 8th now. And I beat it.

Outro? What's that I just finished it and I am hopeing they make another game or DLC to add on to this game. It was alot of fun.

BioHazard416
01-08-2010, 02:30 PM
TotalAbyss. I have been stuck at this part for hours now. When your freeng the angle Azrael? Think he's called. When you need to get the 2nd beam. I have the first one done, to free him & the portals are all along the walls and there are spinning platforms high up above him. What do I do? Plz help been stuck for a long time. I can get in more depth with it if you don't know what part im at.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 02:42 PM
People, everything was posted here. You've got two portals, one on the ground, one on the wall. Full charge (keep trigger for a while) shot and open two portals. Use it and jump, War can jump higher than you think :uzi:

Outro? What's that I just finished it and I am hopeing they make another game or DLC to add on to this game. It was alot of fun.

Yeah, outro - last movie in the end of game. You've seen 3 more horsemen, 3 fiery balls mean Conquest, Femine and Death falling on the Earth. It means somethnig like Darksiders 2 :D

BioHazard416
01-08-2010, 02:47 PM
People, everything was posted here. You've got two portals, one on the ground, one on the wall. Full charge (keep trigger for a while) shot and open two portals. Use it and jump, War can jump higher than you think :uzi:

Yeah, outro - last movie in the end of game. You've seen 3 more horsemen, 3 'balls' mean Conquest, Femine and Death falling on the Earth :D

Thats just how u get up to the big rock thingys. Not how u get out of the room im assuming. So what do yoou do if u beat it?

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't where exactly are you right now. Take a photo and show me I'll explain you. I have to take a shower so be right back :D

The puzzle in The Black Thron are easy but takes long time. Look at the map, you should see 4 ways: 1 way is a portal to leave The Black Thron and others 3 ways mean 3 towers, 3 bosses and 3 beams. Two ways of them are opened so you can't stuck. If you take way you'll get straight away to the tower if you'll do something - that's the puzzle.

Only one way (third on the top) is closed - you need to get a blue key that you'll find somewhere in intersection between room with Angel of Death and towers. I don't remember but I think - a blue key is there where you see red crystal ice, use grenade.

Remember: a blue key is close to the door and Angel. One way to the tower means one beam. There are 3 ways for 3 beams. Nothing complicated, you can't stuck there :D

TotalAbyssDeath
01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Also don't forget about the female voice / shadow figure that converted the angel I forget his name into the destoryer. We never found out who they where. So there is hope of a second game or some download conntent.

BioHazard416
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
I will see if I can in a bit here. There are 2 beams that i can see at the bottom by the angel.I got 1 of the 2 There are spinning platforms above him with lightning this time. There are platforms & they are higher as well. There are portals everywhere and I already used the bomb to destroy the red things which shows the portal. Now Im stuck and I don't know what to do.

D4Ru73K
01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Well behind red crystal ice was a portal, my mistake. Hm... how many doors do you see? I think there must be 3 ways, 2 opened and 1 closed. Check also the map, shows everything and all possible ways ;)

PtiLudo
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
So anyone think there will be a second game. The way this one ended?

With war being free and the other horsemen comeing down.

Yep, this is pretty sure. And Btw, do not forget Samael retrieved all his power, so I won't be surprised to see him again in Darksiders 2 ;)

Xerofox
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM
They are already working on a sequel. Read that a long time ago.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173554
http://www.destructoid.com/darksiders-2-being-discussed-may-have-multiplayer-153387.phtml

The only downside is that they worked for 4 years on this game so who knows when Darksiders 2 will come out. The Creative Director is a perfectionist.

TotalAbyssDeath
01-09-2010, 04:58 AM

http://www.destructoid.com/darksiders-2-being-discussed-may-have-multiplayer-153387.phtml

The only downside is that they worked for 4 years on this game so who knows when Darksiders 2 will come out. The Creative Director is a perfectionist.

Nice, Hopefully they get it out befor 4 years again. Also some dlc would be nice to.

NarcNarc
01-09-2010, 06:16 AM
I don't think they would start development on a sequel to a brand new ip before the first game came out. They would need to see how well the first game would sell. Granted there are pre-orders but I'm still not sure they would trust those. Who knows though?

IISYNII Raid3n
01-09-2010, 06:33 AM

Let them continue to be perfectionists, this game is brilliantly done and was a fantastic way to kick off the new year. Aside from the tearing nothing is wrong with the game imo. And to stay on topic, and ignoring the links confirming a second, it was obvious there would be a second with the cliffhanger ending

Tgisme
01-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Great game. Well thought out. Sequel welcome. :)