PDA

View Full Version : stuck in ashlands please help

crazy E2008
01-08-2010, 02:12 PM
so I am stuckin the cave where there are a bunch of the cealing hanging things and you have to blow up the roof.( this is right after you lift up the wooden stake drilling into the ground and fall into the hole and land in water) I have found the exploding ball but I can't seem to through them high enough to get any where close to the cealing please help.

NIN11
01-10-2010, 08:16 PM
im stuck on this part too. i know u need to move the box to where the entrance to the bombs is but how do u get it off the ledge?

II OE II
01-10-2010, 11:10 PM
there should be a block you pull out of a room which you make the snake take up into the air and there should be a chronosphere somewhere around. Next, use the chronosphere and run into the far room with the bombs (so you dont get chomped on) then toss a bomb at the red crystals and wait for it to blow up. After that, part of the ceiling should fall down and angels come out to fight you.

King Agam
01-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Didn't help I still can't find the chrono...anyone else

Nevermind, you can only grab one side of the box. Float over to the ice and thats it

NIN11
01-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Didn't help I still can't find the chrono...anyone else

Nevermind, you can only grab one side of the box. Float over to the ice and thats it

thankyou so much, i cant believe i didnt try all the sides of the box but at least now i can finally play the game again.:drunk