PDA

View Full Version : If you got the brady games official guide to darksiders please help

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
I also got this guide but i can not seem to find the last champion artifact i have looked everywhere for it and i cant find it.

If you have the book and have all the artifacts can you please help me i think i need the one in the hollows but i cant seem to find the spot that the photo is showing.

I know this picture is bad but if you have the book you should be able to tell which one it is....

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-08-2010, 11:16 PM
i like how this has tons of views but no one is helping...thx people

HeyKnee
01-08-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't mean to sound like a smartass but from that pic it looks like it's under water. There's only a few places in the hollows where that matches up and if I remember right, that area is one of the first areas where you do things, inparticular there's a dead end path where you have to turn a switch to turn off a strong underwater fan. Check back in that area.

knightdedede
01-09-2010, 05:12 AM
I will be getting that artifact in about five to ten minutes. Hang tight.

Also... if it's not in the spot it's showing, maybe you got it already? It may be another Champion artifact that you need. Either way, gimme a minute.

Blackqua Man
01-09-2010, 05:27 AM
i like how this has tons of views but no one is helping...thx people

Wow!! Way to be a dick!

knightdedede
01-09-2010, 05:42 AM
You know the area in The Hollows where you have to melt the ice shards to turn the two gears? This drops two stalactites which tear a hole in the ground and flood the water, giving you access to a chest with a Beholder's Key. In this area, go back to the first room. The first room in the area with a lot of locusts (not the one with the ice shards and gears). There should be a small body of water with gates at each end, a grate-like bridge crossing it and some demonic growth rising from the water. Jump into that body of water and dive deep, following the demonic growth towards the ground. You will see a tunnel that leads to a small, completely flooded room. Swim to the top of that room and bada-bing bada-boom eh?

Sorry I couldn't be much more help. If I had the equipment to take screenshots of my 360 and all that jazz, I'd do it for you. This will have to do.

EDIT: I just wanna elaborate on this room I'm talking about 'cause I'm afraid you won't get it. In the Hollows, after you open the eastern part of the area (This is soon after you get the Tremor Gauntlet. You return to the room you first fought The Griever in and meet a new enemy type wielding blue duel-blades) you'll soon reach a room with train tracks off to the right and three flaming gas pipes on beams holding up the ceiling. It's the room right after this. You go through the door after blowing up the red shards blocking it, travel through a very small concourse and that is the room. It's in that water.

IISYNII Raid3n
01-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Wow!! Way to be a dick!

QFT, You're not gonna get help acting like that. It also doesn't help that you posted a picture of a screen shot. Not many got it and paid attention to the surroundings. Your best bet, next to getting through the poster above's description, is waiting until you get the legendary enhancement which shows you where it will be

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX
01-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Wow!! Way to be a dick!

well if you look thee is over 500 views on this

and i will have to check that out thx knightdedede