PDA

View Full Version : Improvised Skills tip

punkmonkey1717
01-08-2010, 05:21 PM
hey i just wanted to share how i easily got the improvised skills achievement....I know ive seen other people say they have done the same thing but i just want to share how i got it in case someone else may have missed those other posts

i just started the game and i can say improvised kills was one of the first achievements i have earned. It probaly only took about 10 minutes of farming.

Just play the begining "apocalypse" level and use the cars to kill the demons. Then after the you get the chaoseater you will be in the hotel.

DO NOT destroy any of the cars in the parking garage. Continue to the top until the zombies appear. Once they appear drop all the way day to the first level of the parking garage and kill the zombies by throwing cars at them. Continue to work your way up back to the top only using objects you can pick up.

Make your way through the level until you get outside and talk to volgrim (the demon). This is where you will be farming.

Use cars, light poles, roadblocks, desks to throw at groups of zombies out here. Make your way around this area untill you have killed the majority of the zombies ignoring any other demons you see. Once they are mostly gone. You should rack up at least 20-30 kills.

Now let your yourself be killed by the fat flaming demon that spwans on either side of this area. Once you die select "load last waypoint". Now you will spawn in the same area with all zombie and some respawned objects to throw. Just keep farming and you should have the achievement in no time!

NUTZILLA313
01-28-2010, 10:51 PM
I was one zombie away from quitting and doing this method, then it popped up. It can become a real bitch towards the end of the game. This looks like a real solid method though. Looks like it should be added to the guide, under it's respective achievement. Nice work.:uzi::eek:

Electriclectic
01-29-2010, 02:22 AM
So it's confirmed you can throw the cars at them for the kills to count, not just bash them with X and Y?

wtrswoopes
02-02-2010, 12:48 AM
This totally worked! Thank you. This was much faster than I thought it would be...what a great tip.

Got my achievement out of the way and now I can just smash cars for fun. Yippie!

House of El
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
awesome tip i just started the game and im right at that point .

Fatalfox
02-05-2010, 09:50 AM
do you know a good spot to do this other than the apocalypse because i am at the end of the game

chaoticboar2
06-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the help with the achievment, now on to finish my apocalyptic playthrough and get my 100%.