PDA

View Full Version : LoveFilm or GamesFrenzy?

R a z z a
01-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Which one of these do you think is should use to rent games.

If any of you have used these please reply and give me your thoughts on there services. Thanks.

Indyy xXx
01-08-2010, 05:41 PM
me and my boyfriend use lovefilm the deal we use atm is unlimited games and you can have 2 discs at home at once.
i think its an awesome deal to be honest great service aswell and you can set which games you want as high priority sometimes if the high priority games arent there and someone else has got them they will just send the others that are avalable on your list if you know what i mean im terrible at explaining things so :p

but yeah i think lovefilm are awesome :) hope this helped a little bit xD

JB x360a
01-08-2010, 05:41 PM
I use LoveFilm, i have only recently signed up and no problems, without slagging off Games Frenzy i think i used them a while back and even after i cancelled they kept taking money from me and took ages to get it back.

Mudkipzzzz
01-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Have you took a look at Boomerang Rentals? I accidently signed up to LoveFilm for the films instead of the games and the Indian women on the phone would not let me cancel my account untill the trial period is up. So as of now i signed up to Boomerang instead.

- Connor

Genesis x360a
01-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Ive had lovefilm for around 5 months now and there awesome imo, Great service.

lenny m
01-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I currently have Lovefilm but all the popular games like MW2, FIFA 10 and Fallout 3 are always unavailable. It is incredibly hard to rent game like this from online. I still have my LF account for Films but when it is games, i just go to blockbusters. Good deals

R a z z a
01-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks Guys however i think i'm going to try out that Boomerang Rentals due to the fact that i don't really want films, just games and this looks like a cheap and good service. Thanks to every that has replied... if anyone also has point to make about Boomerang Rentals please let me know :)

Kamakazi Pear
01-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Lovefilm is great. I got 3 months free rentals, and used the unlimited rentals, 3 games at a time deal. Say I sent a game back on Moday, I recieved a new one Wednesday... (A day to arrive there, and a day to be sent back)

I was very impressed, and if I didn't have so many nice games to buy this year, I'd subscribe to them in a second. Definately advise going for Lovefilm.

I M1K3Y B I
01-09-2010, 08:13 PM
I use Lovefilm myself, haven't heard of the other company before so can't really say anything about against them.

Been with Lovefilm for a year now and never had any problems with them during that time, so i would say got with them :)

I pay 9.95 a month which is limited to 4 games in a month 2 at a time which i think works out quite well.