PDA

View Full Version : M Rated Demos

vgfanatic1
01-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Since I have a child account (and Microsoft doesn't know the meaning of their family settings), I can't download M rated demos. I just heard that everytime you make a live account you get a month of gold free (not the 12+1 subscription) when I thought it was just once per xbox. Is this true? Also, could I make another account, and just download and play the demos on that one?

Also, kind of off topic, but can you download M rated games on demand with a child's account?

Spawn Man
01-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah it is possible - just create a new gmail account or something and create a new account. But of course, it gets annoying after a while because you have to keep on swapping your friends over to the new account etc.

Although I don't know if it will work for the parental control though - I think your Xbox is set up with that, not the account ? May be wrong...

ferrari360max
01-08-2010, 11:05 PM
You get 3 1 month trials per console. You don't even need a real email address and yes you can download and play the demo's on it. For the games on demand question i cant help you sorry.

veece16
01-08-2010, 11:15 PM
You can create another account if you don't have too much gamerscore, and yes, you can download M-rated games on demand from a child's account.