PDA

View Full Version : Help in Cathedral - Need tips quick if possible.

BigCaseOfCrabs
01-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm actually paused right now.. I'm in the room with the last sword.. where you fight the three waves of critters...

I've cleared the first two waves.. picked up the sword... and here's what I have left... I have both of my yellow bars... and only one line of green health (no full skull to replenish me once I run out).. I have the yellow chest and the green chest untouched... I CANNOT get past the two armored demons... can anyone suggest any tips??? I beat the crap out of them with my sword and dash as fast as I can but they still manage to sneak up and nail me when I'm beating on the other one... it's getting frustrating! HELP!

Capn Beggs
01-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Best advice mate is to strike them quickly one or two hits then dash off and come back to bear on em.

Takes longer but keeps you alive! Just keep hacking and slashing and then dashing!

FlyingSMonster
01-08-2010, 11:15 PM
I just recently beat that part. I beat them easily by just pulling one of the demons to one side of the arena, hitting hit 6-7 times then when his sword glows blue to strike you back, quickly dodge him and repeat.

Just focus on one demon at a time, once the first is defeated you should have no trouble defeating the second.

BigCaseOfCrabs
01-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Thanks guys.. I actually managed to get past it shortly after posting that... now I'm stuck at Tiamat :(

sjmleicester
02-22-2010, 05:00 AM
I was stuck on those two guys again and again so, I took the door to the right of that room you drop down into and worked my way back up the the entrance of the cathedral, went outside found whatshisname and upgraded my armour with stoneskin and some extra moves.

It made it a lot easier. Likewise I've now got to beat Tiamat.

I am finding this game frustrating in places. The button combinations for some of the attacks and controlling the crossblade are really fiddly and poorly thought out in my opinion

chanman
02-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Thanks guys.. I actually managed to get past it shortly after posting that... now I'm stuck at Tiamat :(
I'm stuck on Tiamit too.

Kai Freefall
02-22-2010, 04:49 PM
I feel for you guys, i found tiamat to be hardest/longest boss to kill in the game, but, i was using the scythe, probably not the best idea :(

EDIT: post 100 :P

sjmleicester
02-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Got pass Tiamat on the third attempt. I do find Stoneskin when activated gives you quite a bit of protection and being able to dodge quickly when Tiamot spits fireballs or rushes you.

BlueWolf
02-23-2010, 01:56 PM
I can't find where to go to get here lol

I ahve the first 2 swords for the statues, but got a barrier key now, and am lost

Strikken101
03-03-2010, 02:53 PM
i beat Tiamat on apocalytic difficulty pretty easily. The hard part is endurance for the player to grind the crossblade on the bat 100 times. The boss is really boring because u do the same moves all the time, but not really hard.

Bringin SXC bak
03-06-2010, 02:24 AM
i kinda thought this would be a guide to get through the actual cathedral. i know im tired but i must realy suck if im the only one getting stuck in this part of the game : (

NawtyCawty
03-09-2010, 12:16 AM
i kinda thought this would be a guide to get through the actual cathedral. i know im tired but i must realy suck if im the only one getting stuck in this part of the game : (

You are not the only one who is stuck. I have had this game for about a week and I hate it with a fucking passion. I am stuck in the twilight cathedral, where you have to get 3 swords. I have 2 of them but getting the third after defeating the jailer is just not possible. There are some red crystals blocking the route after you go down a lift but absolutely no way of blowing them up. There are some sticky bombs down the corridor but no way of igniting them as you lose the crossblade thing after defeating one of those poisonous baddies. I have tried igniting the torches with bombs but it just doesnt work. I have therefore come to the conclusion that this game is either glitched or just shit, probably both, and have no intention of playing it again ever lol.