PDA

View Full Version : Fury's Embrace?

NuclearOOPS
01-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly where, in the black throne is fury's embrace. I have beat the boss for the black throne and going back through. Every forum I have read just says in one of the towers before the mini boss robot. Which tower? I have searched the first and the third and there isn't a a bridge to activate. In the second tower just a little bit after making my way up the things hanging from the purple chains I come to a dead end. Can anyone help.

LasherM
01-08-2010, 11:55 PM
OK when you get in the Tower head to where you freed the Dude. take a look at our map and then head east past all the up and down gate things. You will come out to the area where you have to swing across all the way to the next door.

In this area make your way all the way to the top. look for the first button to make the portal spot rise even further. then continue on and you find the push button that starts the temporary brige. YOu step on it they rise up you walk across. half way across you will see a spot on the side to portal to. Get to that area and then you'll find another one of those bridges that takes you to the chest.

Hope that helped.

Im kinda puzzled in the room where you save the dude. the map shows a chest right there but I havnt a clue how to get it.

NuclearOOPS
01-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks. Ill give it a try. As for the chest. Theres alot of'em in this game that i have no idea how to get to.