PDA

View Full Version : Tiger shot for shot challenge at Doral

RLKDragon
01-08-2010, 11:37 PM
This challenge is the only one that is keeping me from unlocking the Bonus challenges. I've tried everything I can think of to match his drive to the green, but with no luck. Is there a certain strategy to get on the green? What do I need to use club-wise and power-wise?

Tailz
01-08-2010, 11:45 PM
This challenge is the only one that is keeping me from unlocking the Bonus challenges. I've tried everything I can think of to match his drive to the green, but with no luck. Is there a certain strategy to get on the green? What do I need to use club-wise and power-wise?

What type of shoit is it? Its been a while since i mastered this game. Explain it and i'll try to refresh my memory on how i got it.

RLKDragon
01-09-2010, 12:02 AM
So You need to drive the green over a few palm trees and a sand trap near the green with a 12 mph crosswind, going left to right. The green is elevated about 10 ft above the tee box.

I've tried driving it from all angles and I've only hit the green once, but not in the designated area (target is on the left side, I hit the far right.)

Tailz
01-09-2010, 01:36 AM
So You need to drive the green over a few palm trees and a sand trap near the green with a 12 mph crosswind, going left to right. The green is elevated about 10 ft above the tee box.

I've tried driving it from all angles and I've only hit the green once, but not in the designated area (target is on the left side, I hit the far right.)

Are you using Boost nad getting it straight? I think thats the one you need 122%

RLKDragon
01-09-2010, 02:01 AM
That could be the problem. I'm using the stick motion, and what you're suggesting sounds like the three click method IIRC. I'll try that.

RLKDragon
01-09-2010, 02:26 AM
And I got the points. Thanks dude!