PDA

View Full Version : Coin collectible guide

Jordbrett
01-09-2010, 03:37 AM
Here's a guide for the coin collectible achievement. There are a total of 80 coins and the guide below contains all of them. Supposedly there are 11 coins in level one and the missing coin is between 1 and 2 on the guide however you do NOT need to find that one. But if anyone comes across it post it and I'll add that to the guide too.NOTE: If you die after shooting someone with a coin you will NOT get the coin. You will have to retry the level in order to collect it. If you're not sure, check and make sure it counted.

The Hate Boat (lvl 1)

1.top deck of ship guy on the very top level
2.after tennis court three levels of guys top level
3.room with 4 red pillars inside ship shoot into middle of screen
4.wood box right after that part before the "big daddy"
5.in the theatre left side guy ducking down
6.up the screen you'll see something that says jalbert's in the middle guy on the right 
7.after the guys repel into the screen shoot the next part into the screen a guy should have a coin and another a collectible.  Before the ramp with the balcony above you.   
8.rising water room at the top left side
9.room where you can get crushed by big pipes shoot diagonal it's the third guy who is just off screen.  You can hit him even if you can't see him. 
10.sleeping guy at machine shoot into the screen. 

Booty Call (lvl 2)
1. At the first canon, guy on top
2. Guy on top of spiked wall
3. Up top after entering 2nd area last guy
4. Where the guys repel in off ropes
5. After falling floor part guy on platform
6. Behind the wall shooting in screen before shooting down bridge
7. On the bridge where guys repel down in a skeleton
8. skeleton before crushing spikes
9. Skelton on the shooting cannons part 3 of lvl
10. guy on top of the mast first area of ship (silver)

Oh, Canada (lvl 3)
1. 2nd elevator area bottom left
2. 1st rapel area outside
3. blue construction area 1st guy that climbs up
4. before jumping on the elevator up guy climbs up building
5. 2nd repel area left side
6. chopper after first maple syrup jump
7. guy sleeping on railing after syrup
8. after rocket door
9. ice rink repel guys
10. 2nd chopper on the treadmill

Dismember the Alamo (lvl 4)
1. 1st guy on top of wooden deck on top of no tresspassing sign
2. 2nd room with fall down ramp
3. wookie at first Mario part
4. repel part with out houses and bean stalk
5. giant red oga sign shoot into screen
6. first Wookie thing after you stand on that thing with the weird oga appearing box
7. It's just as you are about to get on the train. There is a notice sign with a blue stripe on it and there is a guy with an invisible cloak leaning up against the wall. Very easy to miss. (thanks to filter x360a)
8. 2nd chopper 2nd train car
9. second set of choppers after TNT barrels (5th chopper)
10. train 53082 3 guys 

Well FU, Too (lvl 5)
1. after the river jump first guy
2. after first group of snakes
3. firework potters shoot into screen guy at bottom door
4. after first water snakes guy on top 
5. right after previous coin 2nd river snake area gold ninja
6. 2nd water snake last guy in background shoot into screen
7. 1st balcony after going up the stairs red bow and arrow guy
8. when you see the flying ship, DON'T shoot it right away wait and guys will repel down.  Guy on the right
9. arrow guy right before the ramp with the rolling barrell
10. after the floor opens the guy right above you shooting arrows tough to him go slow after jumping down

Whose Mine is it Anyway (lvl 6)
1. make sure you drop down and after snow mountain
2. bats after dropping down in elevator
3. giant e when the stairs come up
4. stay up on glass last guy up top has one
5. yeti after floor rising room
6. 2nd elevator down bat in the room
7. heading down the stairs right side behind box
8. yeti at bottom of the stairs
9. 2nd yeti downstairs after screw door
10. yeti after you drop

Zoom, Pow... (lvl 7)
1. after first countdown left side
2. same area during countdown right side
3. after countdown right side
4. during countdown right side
5. after shock beams guy floating
6-10. 5 coins during space part they automatically come to you

...to the Moon (lvl 8)
1. first wave of enemies
2. 2nd set of flying bad guys
3. first guy on top of platform you jump up to go up
4. top of the thing you jump up first guy
5. guy underneath you room with fireball and pushing things
6. same room guy at the end
7. after fake boss meeting first guy right side
8. jump up the left ramp hovering guy right side
9. next area second yeti
10. same spot above the yeti white scientist looking guy

Filter x360a
01-09-2010, 04:41 AM
I just went through lvl 1 REALLY slow and killed everyone and only got 10 coins.....hmmmm

Wolf X
01-09-2010, 04:50 AM
I've gotten 11 on stage 1 twice now, though I didn't keep track of where I got them from just my total at the end.

Also, does anyone know if you only need to get the ones you missed at your leisure like the game boxes or do you need to do it in one playthrough?

Filter x360a
01-09-2010, 05:52 AM
I've gotten 11 on stage 1 twice now, though I didn't keep track of where I got them from just my total at the end.

Also, does anyone know if you only need to get the ones you missed at your leisure like the game boxes or do you need to do it in one playthrough?

I'd love to know where that extra one is in lvl 1...and i think you need to get it one run through.

So far I have:

1 - 10
2 - 10
3 - 10
4 - 9
5 - 10
6 - 10
7 - 10
8 - 10

So yeah, no achievement. Need to find out where that extra coin is in level one. Wonder why they made one with 9 and one with 11. Very odd....

Jordbrett
01-09-2010, 06:34 AM
I'd love to know where that extra one is in lvl 1...and i think you need to get it one run through.

So yeah, no achievement. Need to find out where that extra coin is in level one. Wonder why they made one with 9 and one with 11. Very odd....

Yeah I didn't get it either but at least we have this guide which you've now verified as accurate so as soon as someone can find that magic number 11 or on the level with 9 maybe there's one missing we can finally put this to rest.

cra
01-09-2010, 12:21 PM
edit: ok had to refresh. better now ;) great guides

Joseph0714
01-09-2010, 06:46 PM
I got 11 Pachinko Coins on the 1st level... It's located between the first and second collectible that are written in the guide... because when I got the 2nd Pachinko Coin I looked at how many coins I had and it marked 3 even though I had gotten the 2nd one... but I don't remember where I got the extra one... sorry.
But atleast I can confirm it's between the 1st and 2nd Pachinko Coins that are written in the guide :)
I won't start a new game to look for that collectible since the score I got was pretty good and I'm working on the 500,000 points achievement... sorry :-/

STARINFLAMES21
01-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Ill try to confirm it

Filter x360a
01-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I got 11 Pachinko Coins on the 1st level... It's located between the first and second collectible that are written in the guide... because when I got the 2nd Pachinko Coin I looked at how many coins I had and it marked 3 even though I had gotten the 2nd one... but I don't remember where I got the extra one... sorry.
But atleast I can confirm it's between the 1st and 2nd Pachinko Coins that are written in the guide :)
I won't start a new game to look for that collectible since the score I got was pretty good and I'm working on the 500,000 points achievement... sorry :-/

I just ran through that level 4 times tying to find that coin, especially in the place you mentioned and nothing. Wow, getting annoying. Hopefully someone comes up with the location.

Joseph0714
01-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Maybe it's glitched? or maybe it's VERY VERY HARD to find?
But It has to be there because that's where I got it... I was in the same order as the guide... and when I was looking for #3 I already had 3... so I was really looking for #4...soo it HAS to be there.

STARINFLAMES21
01-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Ive had many runs and no luck!
Im thinking it might be near the pool area but dont really know!

Filter x360a
01-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Ive had many runs and no luck!
Im thinking it might be near the pool area but dont really know!

Same here, did another run through of story mode and ended up with all 10 coins on each lvl except lvl 4 I had 9....I really don't know.

EDIT - Just got a msg from a user use has 200 in the game (one of 4 in the world on mgc.net) This is what he said:

one run i did get 11 on the first level but then I went thru whole story mode and i got 10 on every level, then i was at final level and picked up 9th coin and achieve popped right away, after that i then picked up 10th coin so mayb it saves progres

So maybe these is one missing on lvl 4. Gonna try again now.

Filter x360a
01-09-2010, 11:30 PM
OMG! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

So I found the missing coin in level 4. It's just as you are about to get on the train. There is a notice sign with a blue stripe on it and there is a guy with an invisible cloak leaning up against the wall. Very easy to miss.

And you need to get all of these in one go. It would be number 7 in the list above for level 4.

NICE! Just completing the rest of the game now.

STARINFLAMES21
01-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Heck yeah man wow! At last!

Jordbrett
01-10-2010, 02:58 AM
OMG! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

So I found the missing coin in level 4. It's just as you are about to get on the train. There is a notice sign with a blue stripe on it and there is a guy with an invisible cloak leaning up against the wall. Very easy to miss.

And you need to get all of these in one go. It would be number 7 in the list above for level 4.

Awesome!!!! I'll add this to the guide in a bit and it's complete!

Wolf X
01-10-2010, 03:08 AM
OMG! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

Nice dude, I guess that eleventh one on Stage 1 was a glitch or something.

Now I gotta muster up another playthrough for those coins and that 200/200.

Joseph0714
01-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Soo the 11th one on Lvl 1 is a glitch? :confused:

MachineAres
01-10-2010, 10:19 AM
The 11th coin in level 1 must be a glitch, i just got the coin achievement without ever getting it. I can also confirm this all has to be done in 1 run, because I had gotten all the coins in stage 8 before but I had to do everything over again all in one run to unlock the achievement. So, this guide works as long as someone updates it to include the invisible guy in the 4th stage.

A ZombieTwinkie
07-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I followed this guide straight down to a T and I unlocked the achievement after picking up the 6th Coin in level 8. Kinda strange if you ask me. I know I picked up 11 coins in at least 2 levels. And when I picked up the 6th coin in Level 8, it said I had 7 coins. Not quite for sure where the extra one came from.

Roasted Justice
07-09-2014, 07:41 PM
But does anyone know if it's possible to get the achievement by collecting the coins through the quick play mode, or do u have to collect all the coins in 1 full playthrough of the entire story mode?