PDA

View Full Version : The Bigs 2 Achievements in co-op trouble

EricLane
01-09-2010, 04:06 AM
I have been playing The Bigs 2 with my girlfriend in co-op. I have noticed that I have missed out on a few achievements that should have activated including Power Derby Winner. I am playing in Become a Legend. Do some achievements disable if not playing single player? Can I get the achievement for completing Become a Legend mode in co-op? Thanks for any help.

TemporalWizard
01-09-2010, 04:12 AM
I think you want this area of the forums:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1292

ravensfanyuya
01-09-2010, 05:06 AM
u prob get better help at the Bigs 2 forum

Jemocasa
01-09-2010, 04:49 PM
I have been playing The Bigs 2 with my girlfriend in co-op. I have noticed that I have missed out on a few achievements that should have activated including Power Derby Winner. I am playing in Become a Legend. Do some achievements disable if not playing single player? Can I get the achievement for completing Become a Legend mode in co-op? Thanks for any help.

The Power Derby Winner achievement is during the regular season, not Become a Legend. And other then the 2,000,000 points in Pinball and the 2 online achievements the rest have to be in single player games. Not sure about completing Become a Legend in co-op, but I don't think is specifically states single player.