PDA

View Full Version : SUV climbs agency tower

mrsnugglesalot69
03-04-2007, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3GSUyF8b8

wow how awsome is that! i gotta try that next time i get on!

Webb
03-04-2007, 02:28 PM
lol

Thats pretty insane. Not sure I'll try it though, but cool nevertheless.

Mathewh
03-04-2007, 02:57 PM
i gotta get my driving score up. i'm finding that once you get 4 stars in agility, you don't really need to drive at all.

Bomber v4
03-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Thats sweet. Im going to give that a try when I get back on. BTW will that give you a lot of points towards your driving ability if you do that?

Zef
03-04-2007, 06:44 PM
You would probably only get points for a double flip/roll on the way down and nothing for getting up there (unless you don't have the high flyer achievement).

That looked pretty cool, but the camera angle was crap and it made it seem a bit dodgy. Good idea anyway.

Reno Nex
03-04-2007, 06:48 PM
I have trouble with the wall-driving, I can stick to the wall but the SUV never moves until it jumps me off it. Sometimes it moves, but it's hardly ever. (Am using it to get two stunt markers down and alley in Shai Gen :/

CC99999
03-04-2007, 06:54 PM
how do you get the suv outside of the agency garage? I can't figure that out.

Zef
03-04-2007, 07:00 PM
There are holes in the garage roof, he probably threw it through one of those unless it fits through the gap for the 'ladders'.

mrsnugglesalot69
03-04-2007, 07:15 PM
how do you get the suv outside of the agency garage? I can't figure that out.

if you look exactly behind where u spawn in the agency there is a little closet sorta thing and it is open on top and you can get your car thru it just jump and youll see what i mean

x SNIFE x
03-05-2007, 06:58 AM
I've tried that once, but didn't give it a full go because I thought it was impossible. Could anyone tell me how you make it so the SUV doesn't launch you off the side of a wall when the hydraulics let out after the period of time that the car grips down on the wall???

razzleson
03-05-2007, 07:40 AM
I've tried that once, but didn't give it a full go because I thought it was impossible. Could anyone tell me how you make it so the SUV doesn't launch you off the side of a wall when the hydraulics let out after the period of time that the car grips down on the wall???
You just have to time it perfect so you let go when the hydraulics give out, and press/hold B again to latch back on.

Cobra034
03-05-2007, 10:24 PM
That is amazing. I'm going to give that a try sometime.

SteelerXBox360
03-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes this looks cool and I might give it a try sometime but it looks like it would take a lot of practice...

SPARTIKU5
03-07-2007, 09:13 PM
thats F'kin sweet :D

WarriorPriest13
03-09-2007, 05:43 PM
thats F'kin sweet :D

What he said. :eek: :woop:

Weirdo666
03-10-2007, 02:42 PM
damn... i can even figure out how to get to the top normal style...
is there a video of someone climbing regularly to the top??

Hayate Slash
03-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Holy cow

I just hope the dev. team don't put this into the future 100 points dowloadable content lol

insane

exorr
03-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Holy cow

I just hope the dev. team don't put this into the future 100 points dowloadable content lol

insane

I hope not also...but they did say one of the achievements was going to based off of a YouTube video...!!

eXaLTaTioN
03-30-2007, 05:14 PM
I hope not also...but they did say one of the achievements was going to based off of a YouTube video...!!

That would actually be a sick achievement lmao. People better stop putting crazy videos on youtube so we dont end up with an impossible achievment lol.

exorr
03-30-2007, 05:59 PM
That would actually be a sick achievement lmao. People better stop putting crazy videos on youtube so we dont end up with an impossible achievment lol.

Yeah, would be completely nuts, I bet I would pull out my f'in hair trying that one...:)

darquesyde
03-30-2007, 06:35 PM
That was pretty amazing and probably took awhile to figure out. Doubt I'll be trying that one anytime soon.

And hopefully they won't be using youtube too much on their achievement ideas, makes it sound like a cheap and easy way out of things if they make too many based on those videos.

angry
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Thats awsome i can't even climb the tower yet but gona work on getting my suv up to the best it can be and then will try that, doubt i will make it though but will have fun trying. :)

exorr
03-30-2007, 07:00 PM
That was pretty amazing and probably took awhile to figure out. Doubt I'll be trying that one anytime soon.

And hopefully they won't be using youtube too much on their achievement ideas, makes it sound like a cheap and easy way out of things if they make too many based on those videos.

I don't know, I honestly like the idea. Imagine if your the guy that they created an achievement after just because you posted it. How siic would that be?

Quasipox
04-01-2007, 07:05 AM
"Eighthours: Is there anything that members of the community have managed to achieve in the game that the development team never thought possible, or hadn't even considered as an idea?

Phil Wilson: YouTube has been fascinating. We always hoped it would be like the Halo Warthog videos only far more impressive and exciting, so it's been fantastic to see what people are up to. One thing that blew our minds because even we never realised it was possible was one guy using the SUV's top-level suspension compression coupled with an unprecedented level of gaming skill and timing to drive all the way up the side of the Agency Tower, landing on the top. Much respect! One of the new (and in my humble opinion great fun) downloadable content game modes came from looking at a co-op video posted online, and credit will eventually be given to those folks that had the original idea."

That was quoted from :http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=74595

Pretty interesting if you ask me...