PDA

View Full Version : MW2 booster cought. How do I report?

NeesmoR32
01-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey guys I was just in a game and got an invite from someone on my friends list to join a game. I had played with him once before and added him because he was good. So I left my game and joined but they kicked me right away so I went back to another game. I got another invite but didnt like being kicked out after loosing match bonus from leaving a game so I ignored it. I then got a msg from (I'm guessing one of his friends in that game) he was saying that they are shield boosting and that I would get 100k score per game and to join. I went to file complaint on both of those players and listed it as tampering/cheating.

Now I have the voice msg this guy sent me still and it clearly says that they are boosting. They are probably still in a game right now. How do I best get them cought?

I HATE CHEATERS
thanks guys

Kyle

Gackt
01-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Boosting is not cheating.
Big difference between cheating and boosting..

Seany Show
01-09-2010, 06:42 PM
File Complaint, give bad rep and ignore them. Thats all you can do for shield boosting. It's an in game exploit so theres not much Infinity Ward and Microsoft will do. Just ignore the invites and let the dweebs boost till their hearts content.

I'm wondering how you get booted out of a public game though?

xxJUSTINxx
01-09-2010, 06:43 PM
You can't do shit. They are not cheating at all.
You do know this site supports boosting in games, right? And you're kinda over reacting with the whole trying to get them banned.(Even though that would never happen.)

NeesmoR32
01-09-2010, 06:44 PM
No they had a private game on the go. He says in the msg that they have 9 and they need 12 or something

so you support achievment boosting which I dont care about. I dont like guys that jump to lvl 70 in a couple hours. I work hard for each of my lvls.
So you support those 28 ass monkeys with 2137383674 score in an apparent 0 seconds-23612 days of play time justin?

The guy that originally invited me msged me and said their party leader had left so we all got booted from that game. I assume it was a private game

Gackt
01-09-2010, 06:50 PM
so you support achievment boosting which I dont care about. I dont like guys that jump to lvl 70 in a couple hours. I work hard for each of my lvls.
So you support those 28 ass monkeys with 2137383674 score in an apparent 0 seconds-23612 days of play time justin?

The guy that originally invited me msged me and said their party leader had left so we all got booted from that game. I assume it was a private game

They are not hurting you by boosting.

xxJUSTINxx
01-09-2010, 06:50 PM

The bold part. That was not done by boosting, those people modded that info on the leader boards. Big difference.

Now on to the 'boosting', that's fine with me. Some people don't want to spend weeks/months trying to max out everything.

Seany Show
01-09-2010, 06:51 PM
No they had a private game on the go. He says in the msg that they have 9 and they need 12 or something

As far as I'm aware you can't gain public XP in private matches anymore since they fixed that glitch. So unless theres a new hack, your 'friends' were pointlessly boosting in private.. >_> go figure.

The people at the top of the leaderboards are hackers. That's different to boosting so I'll correct you there. And I don't condone hacking, before you say anything.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Justin.. :P

NeesmoR32
01-09-2010, 06:58 PM
I got kicked from the game too fast to see if it was private or not. Im pretty sure those dorks knew what to do.

If you guys all support boosting then I guess I'm in the wrong place. I would have thought I would see more support for stopping non achievement boosting on here.
Im sure nothing will come of my complaints filed but I still did it. Its cheating as far as I'm concerned

Have a good day guys

NeesmoR32
01-09-2010, 07:00 PM
The people at the top of the leaderboards are hackers. That's different to boosting so I'll correct you there. And I don't condone hacking, before you say anything.

Sorry I had assumed it was from boosting somehow. Im not overly fimiliar with the whole topic and assumed hacking wouldnt have been possible lol
Learn something new each day

Zorlance
01-09-2010, 07:05 PM
If you guys all support boosting then I guess I'm in the wrong place. I would have thought I would see more support for stopping non achievement boosting on here.

The website URL or banner image at the top doesn't give things away a little bit? The majority of us boost achievements, boosting is not cheating (this has been explained by Stepto, one of Xbox Live heads). End of.

APassingShadow
01-09-2010, 07:15 PM
I got kicked from the game too fast to see if it was private or not. Im pretty sure those dorks knew what to do.

Im sure nothing will come of my complaints filed but I still did it. Its cheating as far as I'm concerned

Have a good day guys

Here while you are at it you can report all these guys too.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=190019

Don't you see that people like you wasting your time complaining that people that are boosting their stats are 'cheating' is the reason the whole complaint system is useless. I don't get how looking at Rob1234 with 5th prestige level 50 when he should only be 1st bothers you. How does that affect you??

balance13
01-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Lots of people boost, there are boosters in Halo to they aren't going to get banned its not against the rules, it's just a game they can play it however they wish

GUNSANDBUTTA
01-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Report them for boosting huh well report me to then

Skillet
01-09-2010, 07:39 PM
According to your first post, you already reported them. That's about as far as it goes. As others have said.

If somebody is actually breaking the code of conduct, then Microsoft will take care of it. Don't try to go around and find ways to have people immediately banned from Xbox Live, however. You'll just end up giving yourself an ulcer. It could take months for anything to be done, and that's only if Microsoft considers the problem to be severe enough. And in this case, it's more than unlikely.